Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:45 am

On Nov. the 4th....TV Source Magazine stated that Burgess Jenkins will vacate the role of Billy Abbott in the coming weeks

So does that me he is still working and he will be done in the coming weeks or that he has already left and we will see the last of him in the coming weeks I though they might have had him stay until there Christmas break which is only a few weeks from know and finish up the s/l's he's in,they usually take two or three weeks starting around the 10th or 12th of Dec,

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:39 pm

It was a good show today,but no one has dies in the Newman fire.It looked like Paddy & Ian were dead but there not.Everyone got out except Cane is still missing and there has been no sign of Noah or Luca.The only one that died was Nick and Sages baby.

I was just thinking Pratt is suppose to be such a good writer,then why does he keep coping everyone else's work..This Newman towering Inferno is exactly the same as what General Hospital did a few years ago with there Hotel fire...So much for originality,

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:48 pm

greengrass wrote:It was a good show today,but no one has dies in the Newman fire.It looked like Paddy & Ian were dead but there not.Everyone got out except Cane is still missing and there has been no sign of Noah or Luca.The only one that died was Nick and Sages baby.

I was just thinking Pratt is suppose to be such a good writer,then why does he keep coping everyone else's work..This Newman towering Inferno is exactly the same as what General Hospital did a few years ago with there Hotel fire...So much for originality,

Nick told Faith Noah was safe. He said he"d been taken to a different hospital. Kind of silly, but maybe he had the day off or something.

eversleek

Postby eversleek » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:07 am

Good news. Johnny and Katie were on set today. So we have some more Villy family time to look forward to in a few weeks. They will be on soon for Katie's birthday too.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 1:34 am

I read the recaps and initially thought Billy was wrong for not helping Victor with Adam. Then, I watched and changed my mind. Adam and Victor didn't need Billy's help and Billy had family to look for. I'm good with that. Also good with Billy's snarky comments. Good show today.

I also wonder how much longer BuJ will be with us. I'm going to miss him as Billy.

Team Villy!!

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:22 am

Burgess tweeted that there is some great stuff coming over the next few weeks

Someone tweeted last month that they were taping Katie's birthday party then.

Justin Hartley said they usually tape about 6 weeks in advance.

I'm hoping we get to see a Villy Christmas before we loose Burgess.I'm really going to miss him,he grew on me more than I thought.

VILLY FOREVER

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Thu Nov 05, 2015 11:34 pm

I hope to see a Villy family Christmas too, since there wasn't much of one last year.

Just watched the scenes of Nick and his family, telling them about Christian, Villy, and Victoria and Nick. It brought tears to my eyes. So well played by all.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:13 am

With Burgess leaving I really don't see much that will keep me coming back to Y&R,except Amelia and without Billy, Victoria won't have much of a s/l(at least she never did before)I will not put my heart out there for another Billy.Once they get another Billy I will watch but just because of Amelia.(I will still watch the days Victoria is on)

I never was a Adam/Chelsea fan and I'm still not

The Neil/Hilary/Devon s/l has been stupid right from the start.I FF through it

This Sharon/Dylan/Nick/Sage s/l has been done to death.I'm not here for another recycled s/l for the millionth time

I"ve gotten past this Victor/Nikki thing alone time ago.Nikki is Victor's doormat and that will never change.

As for the rest of them on the show I could care less about them

I will be watching the show until Burgess leaves then I will only watch the days Amelia is on.Sorry but that's how I feel.

I really hate to see Burgess leave.Amelia & Burgess is the only reason I have been watching the show.Without Villy what's the point.

Sorry for ranting

VILLY FOREVER

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Nov 06, 2015 9:52 am

It seems that Burgess has a lot going for him.....He's an actor,script writer,director,and producer.

I just read that he wrote,stared in and directed the movie HERO

He is a very talented man............Good looking and sexy to boot.

All kidding aside I can see where Burgess is coming from with all this stress of commuting from the east coast to the west coast all the time,he's away from his family.and that must be hard on him.Where I think most of the other actor's on the show live right around LA......If nothing else stress can cause a lot of major health problems.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:22 pm

Billy and Victoria were on today........They were sitting in the Hospital talking about Nick and Sage and the fire at Newman.

Victoria is making the arrangements for Nicks baby's funeral and Billy said he might have a plan as to how to help Newman Enterprises.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”