Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
villyforever55

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby villyforever55 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:20 pm

greengrass wrote:I feel sorry for Amelia she's going to have to go through another recast of Billy............I also feel sorry for Burgess he was doing a great job as the mature grown up Billy

Burgess and Amelia have great chemistry together,there is no need for this to happen

From what I am reading a couple of months from know we won;t recognize hardly any of our characters at all.....Apparently JFP and Pratt plan on doing more recasting

I feel for Amelia, also. Some are blaming her for the recast, believe it or not. I'm sure she'll be fine though. She's a trooper, a true professional and a great actress. As long as they don't put her on the back burner to support whoever takes BuJ's place and give her something meaty to do. She's earned it! This will be her 4th partner in less than 3 years!

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:29 pm

I'm sorry but Burgess was doing a bang up job as Billy. so I just can't seem to warp my head around why they would fire him

I will not accept another recast of Billy...Burgess was it for me.

ShadamNuke09

Postby ShadamNuke09 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 3:54 pm

greengrass wrote:JG at Daytime Confidential said that there are other significant cast changes in the works.

So from that I can take it that(Burgess) Billy is not going to be the only recast coming up.They have already put the actor who plays Kyle on recurring.So who else are they planning on recasting.This show is getting to the point where you can't ever identify with the characters.I guess the swinging doors are back in business at Y&R

I don't mind recasts, just as long as they are for characters that really need it. Billy was not one of them. And people were complaining about BuJ being miscast. If JT is truly taking over the role, they'll really be harping now.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:52 pm

I noticed that Burgess hasn't been on twitter this week and that's unusual for him,he's usual on a few times a day.

This must have come as a shock to him..........I wonder if they let him know the same way they did with Cady McCann(Kelly)...........by e-mail or was it twitter..... I know they didn't have the gut's to tell her to her face

I know Burgess does a lot of movies but still that is no reason to fire him especially when Josh Morrow does them too and Justin Hartley is taking Jan for pilot season.

I am just so angry and disappointed at this when there doesn't seem to be any reason for it other than JFP wants an opening for one of her friend.

The majority of the fans are saying this is all going to come back and bit her.Especially if she hires JT for the part because he is no Billy Abbott.I don't like him on GH so I'm not going to like him on Y&R either.But then I won't be watching after BJ leaves so I really don't care what happens

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:05 pm

Just like James Gidden of Daytime Confidential said there is significant cast changes in the works.So who know what characters are going to be recast next...........My guess is almost everyone until Jill gets all her friends on the show.

I know Jason Thompson is good friends with Pratt and so is Melissa Clair Egan (Chelsea)

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:23 pm

The last retweet I go from Burgess was on Thursday, nothing since then. :(

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sat Oct 31, 2015 5:33 pm

I just sent a message to CBS through the feed back section and wanted to know what they were doing firing another amazing actor......I said Burgess Jenkins is doing an amazing job as Billy there is no reason for you to let JFP fire yet another amazing talented actor......

When I send it this way I usually get an answer back in a few days.If I send it to Y&R or Steve Kent I never hear back from them

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sat Oct 31, 2015 6:27 pm

The new pulse poll for Oct 26-30 is up

Got my votes in for Burgess,Amelia and Villy

Everyone get your votes in for them so we can get them next week were they were last week #1

I just read an article that said that both Jill and Pratt stated they were going to do what they wanted and have on their show who they wanted regardless of what the fans want or who they want in the part of the character.....In other words in their opinion the fans don't count for anything. So in other words Y&R is all about them and nobody else.

The majority of the fans liked BJ in the part of Billy and they are saying if JFP hires JT for that roll it will be a big mistake because JT doesn't have what it takes to play the roll of BA

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:28 pm

I just read that TPTB (Meaning JFP) said that she was letting Burgess go with or without a recast.

Apparently Y&R is not the only soap that is wanting Jason Thompson (I don't know why I personally don't find him all that good)I have seen him on GH and he's not someone I would tune in to see everyday.Unlike Burgess I loved seeing him on my screen and disappointed when he wasn't

Billy Abbot is a very important Character to the show.Why would she do that.

But then I don't understand why JFP would fire Burgess in the first place.Burgess is a very talented actor so I don't think it will take him to long to find somewhere else he can work.I'm just sad that your not going to be able to see him anymore on Y&R.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sat Oct 31, 2015 7:49 pm

I just read a bunch of new spoilers for Nov. sweeps on s13.zetaboards.com/toptv/topic/74...

I didn't want to post them all here in case I get in trouble

Relationships are tested---------secrets are revealed............Victor goes on trial

The Newman's and the Abbots have a lot going on the month of Nov.

Nick and Sages baby die's

There is a whole lot more but you'll have to go to the web sight and read them

Return to “The Young and the Restless”