Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Sat Oct 24, 2015 7:41 pm

Pulse poll results for Oct.12-16

Burgess # 7.....# 3 Y&R

Amelia # 3......# 2 Y&R

Villy # 3........# 2 Y&R (Villy was # 10 last week)

Y&R finally reached the # 1 spot this week

Way to go Villy fans keep up the good work.

VILLY FOREVER

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:19 am

The new pulse poll is up.

Got my votes in for Burgess,Amelia and Billy/Victoria

TEAM VILLY FOREVER

habbyfan

Postby habbyfan » Sun Oct 25, 2015 10:27 am

greengrass wrote:The new pulse poll is up.

Got my votes in for Burgess,Amelia and Billy/Victoria

TEAM VILLY FOREVER

I like this couple,they both take turns at being wrong,they are the most unlikely couple,their families are always at odds,there is always a push pull in the relationship and yet they work.JMO

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:17 am

Good Morning .

Hoping we see a lot of Villy this week...Burgess & Amelia have been knocking their scene's out of the park.Those two are so amazing together.Such great chemistry between them.

VILLY FOREVER

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:17 pm

Billy and Victoria weren't on today.But it was still a good show.

It was revealed today that it was Chloe who was the one that hit Adam.Chloe was at the Underground and asked Mariah to phone Kevin she was in trouble and needed him,Mariah figured out that Chloe was the one who hit Adam,so Chloe hit her over the head with a bottle and knocked her out.Later she went to see her mother and told her to give her the cash out of the register and all the money she had in her purse and Ester refused too,Chloe got really ugly and nasty to her mother,just then Chelsea walked in and said your the one who hit my husband and Chloe said I meant to kill him,just then Kevin & Mariah came in and Chloe said to Chelsea get out of my way I have to go see my daughter.Chelsea and Kevin just looked at each other...Their going to think that Chloe is talking about Delia because no one know's that she had another baby...

Chloe has really lost it this time.....I think Chloe is the one who starts the fire at Newman during the Halloween party.She wants Adam dead no matter what.......

Paul has an APB out for Chloe,when she is arrested,she should be charged with attempted murder and assault.So did she ever stop to think about what would happen to her daughter if she was caught and found guilty and went to jail or the loony bin..............I guess Kevin is going to have to raise her.........I say that because I remember Burgess saying in an interview that if Victoria's baby was Billy's then Chloe's wouldn't be..........Billy & Victoria don't need anymore children......Kevin does,I think it would help him heal.

I think Chloe will say it's Billy's but Billy know's that he didn't have sex with her,not that she didn't try hard for it to happen.So Billy and Victoria will have a DNA test done to find out and if it turns out to be Billy's then Villy will figure out how this happened.Chloe could have another charge against her.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:57 am

I just read that Elizabeth Hendrickson(Chloe) was hired on for a 3 month stint and it will be awhile before anyone finds out about her having another daughter and we won't know for awhile who the father is.

They took a pole about who they wanted the father to be.....58% Kevin & 34% Billy.

I think my self that Chloe will say it's Billy's just to cause angst between Billy and Victoria but something will happen that proves it's Kevin's.

Chloe's going to be going to jail or the nut house so someone is going to have to look after the baby.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:19 pm

Villy was on today.......Billy was thanking Victoria for making him see that holding all that anger and revenge in was not good for him or them...Billy didn't like the man he was becoming and he gave her all the credit for making him see things clearly.

Billy told Victoria that he was giving back all the companies that he took from Newman because of the paragon project and Victoria couldn't be happier,Billy went down to the server and then came back and said we have a problem,someone is buying up all the companies we bought from Newman and then they noticed the paragon has hit the Jabot computers too.

Although I don't like EH,Chloe's scene's were heartbreaking today.She wanted to go see her daughter and she asked Kevin to take her to see their daughter.Either she named she second daughter Delia too or she thinks Delia is still alive.Chloe has really lost it this time.Paul walked into CL and Kevin told Chloe that Paul was going to take her to see Delia.

All in all it was a very good show today........Except for Neil/Gwen .I'm just not into that s/l.But Hilary woke up and left the boat house.The Dr.fell asleep and when he woke up she was gone

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:13 am

Is anyone else bothered by the "Jason Thompson to play Billy Abbott" rumor? Just when they finally did the reveal, and finally gave BJ something to do...

I like JT on GH, but cannot see him as an Abbott. If JH is really leaving for primetime, then let JT play Adam. He does a good pompous jerk, and he can play emotions well too. His looks fit with Newmans, not Abbotts.

Or, he's a strong enough actor that he could be a new character all together. Let him be a doctor and date Emma, if she really is Victor's daughter, they'd be butting heads in no time. Or he could be at the PD with Paul since he is friends with DD.

Just leave Billy Abbott and BJ alone.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed Oct 28, 2015 7:40 am

I read an article on one of the soap sights that said Justin Heartly just signed a 2 year contract and although some fans would like a Billy recast their not going to get it because Burgess Jenkins will be around for at least 1 more year.It's not even been confirmed yet that Thompson is leaving GH .

I know one thing for sure if they get rid of Burgess and replace him with Thompson I will no longer watch Y&R because I like Burgess in the roll and I'm sick and tired of JFP recasting everyone with her friends.So if BJ is let go I will take Y&R off my DVR and Y&R won't be allowed to be on in my house again......ENOUGH IS ENOUGH

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed Oct 28, 2015 5:58 pm

I just seen the promo for the Newman Halloween party and OMG it looks good.

There is a guy in a devils mask and it has the build of Marco,he is just standing there looking at everyone when Stitch yell's the building is on fire.It shows Billy helping someone and it shows Dylan on a walky talky with someone.

I think this is going to be a long week until we find out who made it out alive

Return to “The Young and the Restless”