Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
VillyLove2015

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:09 pm

I hope Chloe's baby isn't Billy's..........

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sat Oct 10, 2015 7:25 pm

I remember( Burgess ) Billy saying in an interview at the time that Chloe was seen pregnant that if Victoria's baby was his then Chloe's wouldn't be............Billy know's he didn't have sex with Chloe even though she tried ever trick in the book to make it happen.....If Chloe says it's Billy's then she's going to have to explain how she got pregnant.Chloe will have to tell Villy that she stole Billy's sperm sample from the hospital

I really think it's Keven's,she had sex with Kevin just before she left....Chloe had that sample in her purse far to long.It's suppose to be kept frozen.So by the time she went to use it,it wouldn't be any good.

I didn't see Chloe with a baby when she went into the motel room.She was by her self....So if she had the baby were is it.

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Mon Oct 12, 2015 6:57 am

Finally got to watch Monday's show. Loved seeing Villy in their haven again, loving and supporting each other. My only complaint is Victoria being at Daddy's side instead of Billy!'s for the second part of the tribute. That bugged me so much it made me not want Victor there at all. Where was Nikki?

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Mon Oct 12, 2015 12:14 pm

I see they didn't give us the results for the week of Sept 28-Oct 2.............But the new pulse poll for Oct 5-9 is up...

Got my votes in for Burgess,Amelia and Villy.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:51 pm

Y&R Celebrates a spook-Tacular and explosive Halloween ........................Just seen a picture and it show's Billy and Victoria together.........So I wonder if that's when the explosion will happen.

Elizabeth Henderickson (Chloe) stated that she was just back to Y&R for a quick visit

Eric Braedan (Victor) said in an interview that Victor has gotten away with the Marco thing....FOR KNOW

The last two shows with Villy has been really good.Actually the last several scene's with Villy has been amazing.Hope to see a lot more of them on my screen

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed Oct 14, 2015 4:16 pm

Billy was on today but Victoria wasn't.......Most of Billy's scene's were with Ashley.

Hopefully we'll have both Billy and Victoria on tomorrow....Even Phyllis is upset with Jack the way he keeps trying to protect both Adam and Victor............Billy and Ashley are teaming up against Jack.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:50 am

I am really enjoying the Villy scenes. I just enjoy watching the way they communicate with each other, they are so open and honest with each other. Victoria was right to tell Billy that forgiveness is another way; watching Adam go to jail will not be enough and it won't give him the peace he is looking for. Billy just wasn't ready to hear or even consider that. Hopefully he will in time, after he finds a way to forgive himself. I think Michael will beat up on Billy if he takes the stand, forcing him to say that he left Delia in the car, alone. Everyone knows that, but testifying to it will be really hard on Billy. I guess we'll see how that goes.

Team Billy!!

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:00 am

Pulse poll didn't put up last weeks results so they put the 2 weeks into one.

Burgess #10...# 3 Y&R

Amelia # 6...# 2 Y&R

Billy/Victoria # 10....# 3 Y&R

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sat Oct 17, 2015 10:59 am

The new pulse poll for Oct. 12-16 th is up.

Got my votes in for Burgess,Amelia and Billy/Victoria

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Sun Oct 18, 2015 11:02 am

Burgess's movie where he plays the father of a disabled boy finding a way to overcome his handicap through music premieres tonight on Up Network. I guess it went from its premiere in Louisville, KY straight to TV. I'm just happy for the chance to see it. "I Am Potental" is a true story and starts tonight at 7pm EST.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”