Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:49 am

The new pulse poll for Sept 28 - Oct 2 is up

Got my votes in for Amelia,Burgess & Billy/Victoria

Villy has been amazing in their scene's lately together and on their own .I hope we see more of them this week

VILLY FOREVER

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Sun Oct 04, 2015 12:34 pm

villyforever55 wrote:It was a really great show. Loved the Villy and Chelsea scenes and the Billy and Adam scenes. But the most tender moment was when Villy's foreheads touched and Billy told Victoria he loved her, and then left. That did me in. Hope to see more of them next week!

Team Villy!!

I finally got to see it, and agree completely. The ILY was everything. It is the first time we've heard it since early 2014.

I can't wait for more. I'm hoping Villy are together on the anniversary of Delia's death this week/beginning of next week, and I'd like to see them together at her memorial or grave too.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Sun Oct 04, 2015 3:15 pm

It was so good I had to watch it again!

Got my votes in for today. Trying to keep that ball rolling.

Team Villy!!

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sun Oct 04, 2015 4:13 pm

It is really good.I've watched it 3 times already and I will watch it again tomorrow before I watch the new one.The actors pulling off those scene's were just amazing.I liked were Billy put his forehead on Victoria's and then told her that he loved her and the scene's between Billy & Adam were amazing.those two pulled out all the emotions they were feeling.Even Victor when he punched Adam.......It should have been Billy that sucker punched him not Victor but oh well.

I can't wait to see what happens this week.........Burgess tweeted that Y&R was going to be insane this week.

I t says that any Chelsea/Adam fans better fasten their seatbelt's because it's going to get pretty rough over the next few weeks for them

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Mon Oct 05, 2015 7:56 am

Got my votes in for Burgess,Amelia and Billy/Victoria.

VILLY FOREVER

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:18 pm

The show was so good today.........I hated when Jack came in and stopped the fight between Billy and Adam..Billy is really angry at Jack for keeping Adam's secret for almost a year.........I loved the scene's with Billy and Victoria at the end when they are at Delia's memorial sight.............I sure hope Villy can get threw this.

ShadamNuke09

Postby ShadamNuke09 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 4:58 pm

Just started watching today's US episode for the second time. It was amazing. Chelsea telling my Billy and Victoria. It finally clicking on their brains. I was thisclose to crying when Villy had their foreheads together. Victoria's plea. Billy's 'I love you'. Gah! All of it.

Adam is my fave character so I'm preparing myself for all that they'll put him through. Not that I'm not used to it. I am conflicted though. Adam on one side. Villy on the other. This is a first for me. For years I've been solely on Adam's side. But that's changed now that I love this couple so much.

I haven't voted on the Pulse Poll in a long while, but I'll start back now.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:14 pm

Got my votes in!

Team Villy!!

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Mon Oct 05, 2015 5:58 pm

I think the rivalry between Billy and Adam is going to be epic.BJ&JH are really good working off each other.I can't wait to see what happens next.

Just as long as Villy gets through this and is okay.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:03 am

I just seen the promo for this week.OMG is it going to be good.

Burgess tweeted......... believe it or not it just gets more wild from here.

All the actors in this s/l are just rocking their scene's(Burgess & Justin )are amazing......Such Talent.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”