Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Thu Sep 24, 2015 5:55 pm

eversleek wrote:One of the writers confirmed Katie is getting a 1st birthday party.

When was Katie born.Sorry I have forgotten.It's been so long since we have seen her.(was it Oct.or Nov.)

ErikaKayy

Postby ErikaKayy » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:47 pm

greengrass wrote:
eversleek wrote:One of the writers confirmed Katie is getting a 1st birthday party.

When was Katie born.Sorry I have forgotten.It's been so long since we have seen her.(was it Oct.or Nov.)

November 17th. Same as Victoria.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Thu Sep 24, 2015 8:59 pm

Johnny's 3rd birthday was ignored, so hopefully Katie has a good party, with all of her grandparents, aunts, uncles (except for 1) and cousins. Right now, she is the baby princess of the Newmans and Abbotts and her birthday should be celebrated.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Sep 25, 2015 4:41 pm

Y&R was really good today.Marissa told Noah everything about Marco/Victor/Jack and Noah went to confront Victor,we'll see more of that on Monday.Victor had Billy and Jack both arrested for being behind the paragon project.Victoria and Abby went over to Jabot to worn Billy about what Victor was up too.Summer seen Phyllis talking to Fred and when he left she told her mother who Fred really is.All in All it was a good show today...Oh and Dylan found out that Hilary is in GC. I can't wait till next week it's going to be good.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Sep 25, 2015 7:52 pm

I just seen the promo for next week and OMG it's going to be good.

Billy finds out that Gabe is Adam and all hell breaks loose.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Sep 25, 2015 8:15 pm

It show's a picture of Victoria and Abby at the GCPD and their sitting there not looking to happy and the caption reads ( Abby and Victoria land themselves in hot water)

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:01 am

greengrass wrote:Y&R was really good today.Marissa told Noah everything about Marco/Victor/Jack and Noah went to confront Victor,we'll see more of that on Monday.Victor had Billy and Jack both arrested for being behind the paragon project.Victoria and Abby went over to Jabot to worn Billy about what Victor was up too.Summer seen Phyllis talking to Fred and when he left she told her mother who Fred really is.All in All it was a good show today...Oh and Dylan found out that Hilary is in GC. I can't wait till next week it's going to be good.

I watched and it was really good. Loved watching Billy dressed in all black, looking good, being cool, a little sarcastic, fearless and confident. Billy is not afraid of Victor and doesn't care what Victor thinks of him. I mean, Victor's done so much and works so hard to try and belittle Billy that Billy just doesn't care. And that really gets to Victor, the fact that he can't ruffle Billy's feathers.

It was strange that Victoria wouldn't stick up for Abby about Ashley, but was all down for Billy. No matter, they both ended up a Jabot to warn them. That was very cool.

Team Villy!!

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sat Sep 26, 2015 12:04 pm

Pulse Poll Results for Sept.14-18

Amelia # 8--# 2 Y&R

Billy/Victoria # 8...# 3 Y&R

Burgess didn't make the top 10 this week,but then he was only on 1 day that week.There was only 2 actors from Y&R Devon & Dylan that was in the top 10

The new pulse poll for Sept 21-25 is up.......Got my votes in for Amelia,Burgess & Billy/Victoria

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:34 pm

Got my votes in for Amelia, Burgess and Villy!!

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sun Sep 27, 2015 12:17 pm

Good Morning everyone.It's a beautiful Sunday.

Got my votes in for Burgess,Amelia & Villy

Can't wait to see what happens this week with Adam's reveal.Billy is going to go right of the rails.

So what are the writers doing revealing Adam so that all Victor's crimes won't be found out and he won't have to pay for anything he did.Everyone will be focused on Adam and not Victor(If that's what there doing it's the lazy mans out for the writers)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”