Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:27 pm

I just seen next weeks promo and it doesn't look very interesting.It's mostly about Jack and Victor and this stupid paragon project(which i am sick of all ready)It seems like there going to drag this **** with Jack and Victor right threw until Nov.

Who do you think is going to be revealed first..Jason GH or Adam YR(my guess is Jason will be revealed first because Pratt is in no hurry to reveal Adam

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:20 pm

Pulse Poll Results for Aug 31-Sept 4

Amelia # 6,,,,Burgess # 9,,,,Billy/Victoria # 8 (they are just below Devon/Hilary)

Good work TEAM VILLY lets see if we can do better next week and move them up to the top 5

VILLY FOREVER

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 9:38 pm

Hopefully we get some more Villy next week!

baybay

Postby baybay » Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:40 pm

Really good chemistry... my fave couple at the moment. ;)

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:53 am

greengrass, They may be dating, but Kelly Monaco denied it in the most recent CBS SID. She said they are two of the very few singles in the cast so they enjoy doing things together outside of work. She also said that at that beach party on the fourth, she was around lots of other male guests, playing football, frisbee, etc, and had hugged several of them and even jumped on their backs that day, but a paparazzi decided to make a big deal out of her and Billy. She said there was also a party guest taking plenty of photos, which is why she appears to know her picture is being taken in some of them.

I'm not surprised Billy isn't looking to return. The EP hasn't changed, so why would one expect a change in her stance that he not pursue outside opportunities? I always thought that even if they relented and got him back, it would still be a source of contention and something to overcome each contract negotiation.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sat Sep 12, 2015 9:33 am

Billy Miller did an interview a few weeks ago with Michael Fairman and he said that he was really looking forward to playing Jason.He said that everyone seems to know who Jake really is but him .He said that he can't wait for it all to unravel and he can start playing the character of Jason.

It sounds like Billy is happy at GH and that is something that he couldn't count on at Y&R.(you know the old saying leapards never change their spots)that's JFP and Pratt he's a whole other story.Plus the s/l's on Y&R suck big time,none of them make any sense.I FF threw the whole show except the Villy parts.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sat Sep 12, 2015 12:30 pm

The new pulse poll for Sept 7-11 is up.

Got my votes in for Burgess,Amelia & Billy/Victoria

Team Villy all the way

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:43 pm

Villy is #3 in the latest issue of SID. Amelia #5. Burgess didn't place, but I don't think he had much to do that week.

Team Villy!

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Sat Sep 12, 2015 10:48 pm

Got my votes in! Hoping for some Villy scenes next week.

Team Villy!

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sun Sep 13, 2015 10:49 am

Got my votes in for Sunday............Villy's not in any of the spoilers for next week,so lets hope we get some scene's with them anyway.

VILLY FOREVER

Return to “The Young and the Restless”