Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:46 pm

Eric Braeden tweeted on Sept.7th that he just signed a new 3 year contract with Y&R.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Tue Sep 08, 2015 8:36 pm

The love scene was too short. Actually their conversation was more interesting, reminiscing about their past, and contemplating their lives and their future, together. Good, now they will be together when the ish hits the fan. Victoria will be the only one to talk Billy out of repeating his past mistake with Adam. And Billy will be there to comfort Victoria. At least, that's what I'm hoping for. Strange times ahead for both.

Team Villy!!

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed Sep 09, 2015 8:51 am

Yes I agree the love scene was too short,but their talking about their day and their future kind of made up for it.I hope we get some more good Villy scene's before Pratt totally destroy's them again.

Pratt doesn't like happy couples,I read that Joe is going to becoming between Cane and Lily again.

I have found that Y&R is so dark and depressing since JFP & Pratt took over control,We have very little romance,there is no happy couples or even happy people.Pratt has destroyed ever character on that show.There all doing things that we know they would never do.I guess when Pratt & JFP took over 40 years of history just went out the window.

tanylong

Postby tanylong » Wed Sep 09, 2015 10:35 am

I do like billy and Victoria together. If victor aka the dark knight would leave them alone.Victoria is a lot like victor as well, a bad thing.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:00 pm

I tried to post earlier and lost the post. Anyway, I've watched the Billy. Victoria and Villy scenes again and everyone was on point. They were so good today. Loved Billy with Ashley, Jack and Gabe. His snarkiness was so good! And what he said to Jack as he left was prophetic, a sign of things to come.

Victoria was really good talking with Chelsea, remembering her past, wih Billy. Even told Chelsea about being arrested. And Chelsea admitted what we knew all along, that she and Billy dn't belong together. Good scene.

Now, about Villy. Everything was so well done. Their conversation about their history and their potential future just made me smile. :lol: The love scene was hot, loving, but just too short. The lighting and music was perfect. I'm sure there will be more. I just look forward to seeing them navigate life, with two small children and 2 big jobs. Good thing they have a nanny! And the impending fallout from all the secrets and lies.

Team Villy!!

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:44 pm

Victor's surprising alliance is Kevin.,,,,,,,,,Victor has know dragged Kevin into this mess he has caused.

Ian Ward now know's that Gabe is really Adam Newman thanks too Chelsea

I honestly believe that Pratt is just going around & an around &and around in circles with this s/l because he has no idea how to end it.

From reading other sight's and thread's I know there is going to be a lot of angry p***ed off fans if Victor walks away from all the crimes he has committed and all the people he has hurt.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 4:58 pm

In this alternate universe, hiring Kevin makes sense. Whoever that dude is working for Ian, he ain't got nothing on Kevin when it comes to computers. Kevin agreed because he has his own agenda. This just might work! :o

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:19 pm

Maybe Kevin will be the hero and be the one to unravel this whole Marco/Victor/Jack mess..Kevin & Dylan and even Paul suspects that both Jack & Victor are hiding something that has to do with Marco.

Kevin is not stupid he knows there is more to this than meets the eye.I hope Kevin finds out enough to nail both Jack and Victor to the wall

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:23 pm

I want to ask a question............Does anyone know if SoapShows sight is a reliable source for information.I read something on there but I don't want to repeat it if it's only a gossip sight.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Wed Sep 09, 2015 6:30 pm

I've never visited that site so I don't know. What did you see there?

Return to “The Young and the Restless”