Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:04 pm

Adam found the paragon project file on Victor's computer and sent it to Ian Ward.So Adam and Ian are working together to bring down Victor

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:37 pm

greengrass wrote:Adam found the paragon project file on Victor's computer and sent it to Ian Ward.So Adam and Ian are working together to bring down Victor

Sorry it should have read that Ian Ward is behind the paragon project with Adam and they downloaded it onto Victor's laptop to make it look like Victor is behind it

Victor just might get payback for everything he has done.This is going to be good.Ian & Adam VS Victor.

ericlizafan

Postby ericlizafan » Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:33 pm

No matter what happens to Victor, it will never make up for all the crappy things he's done.

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:03 am

So, one moment we have Villy talking amicably at the Dive Bar, and the next, his mother comes back to town and a whole group talk about Katherine's remembrance ceremony in that same location, but they are now gone? Not only do we not get to see how that conversation continued, Billy doesn't see his mother, and from the looks of the preiveiw, they snubbed Billy's relationship with Katherine yet again. Kevin is there, and he felt like she was his grandmother. Well Billy knew her his entire life, and for 6 years, thought she was his grandmother. Katherine didn't want that relationship to change once the truth came out. I wish the writers would honor that. I thought it was bad enough that Billy was barely more than a background player at her actual funeral. But now, I guess they are going to forget that he was close to her at all. For that matter, what about Jack and Ashley? They also loved Katherine. Why do they have to leave the Abbotts out of this?

OT, I also wonder if they considered using Corbin Bernson again? When I read Stacy Hieduk would be back as Patty, thought maybe we'd see her brother too, and Katherine's service would be the first reason he'd be in town. I know the character really didn't have a connection, but I always thought it was special that they included him in deference to the family, and hoped that would continue.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Fri Sep 04, 2015 11:17 am

I know, I know, I know and I'm not happy about how Billy's relationship with his mother and Katherine are being ignored, like it doesn't matter. :roll: Except for Mammie, Jill and Katherine were two of the most important female parental relationships in his life. But, it don't mean nothing. *sigh*.

Oh, well.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:22 pm

I'm really disappointed that Jill has nothing to do with Billy and it seems to be all Cane and he's not even her son.I was also very upset that Billy wasn't at Katherine's memorial .Billy has always though of her as his grandmother.Billy always had more to do with Katherine than he did his own mother.Jill for some reason has always pushed Billy aside.

Jill is like Victor it always has to be about her and what she wants and needs.It seems like the only time Jill has anything to do with Billy is when she is interfering in his life or she wants something from him .

Jill would never get Mother of the year that's for sure

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:38 pm

The new Pulse Poll for Aug 32 - Sept 4 is up.

Got my votes in for Burgess,Amelia and Billy/Victoria

Villy fans have been doing an amazing job keeping Villy up there in the polls.Lets see if we can keep up the good work.

VILLY FOREVER

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:34 pm

Just seen next weeks promo and Villy is in it.Billy has his shirt off and Victoria is taking her top off and it looks like their in the bed room.

I hope it's going to be a good week for Villy.

Villy Forever

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Sep 04, 2015 6:43 pm

I read an interview with Ray Wise(Ian) and stated that Ian and Adam will have the whole town in turmoil,it will be major"monumental".The viewers are going to be quite surprised by the scope of the havoc Ian and Adam will cause.

It was also said that Ian will probably end up controlling Victor's company and maybe even Jacks too

Ray Wise says that Ian has a score too settle before he can move on with his life.Ian still wants Nikki for himself

OT....good scene's with Villy on Mondays show

eversleek

Postby eversleek » Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:02 pm

I am glad I saw the promo before the episode. Not a fan of the continued Chelsea and Connor stuff with Billy. Did he really give Connor a toy that belonged to Johnny? Ugh Billy. I will not dwell. Hopefully Billy stops obsessing over them one day and realize that he has an actual family who love him. Anyways promo looks hot.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”