Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
villyforever55

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby villyforever55 » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:19 pm

I saw a close up of Katie on the other board and it says she's being played by the same babies. She is just adorable!

The family pictures are really nice. I just wish both of them, especially Billy, would realize they have what most people on the show are looking and hoping for and not to let it slip away.

Team Villy!!

eversleek

Postby eversleek » Sat Aug 29, 2015 11:47 pm

Deana4Villy wrote:It looks like they cast her as a blond, like Johnny. I guess it reinforces that she is Billy's, but since I've been imagining her for nearly a year, she was a dark haired little cherub. A mini Victoria. Of course, it doesn't matter. Victoria was once a little blond or light brown haired too. At least, the little actress was.

Katie being a blonde as a child means nothing. Victoria, Nick, Adam, and Noah were all blondes as babies too. Their hair got darker as they grew up. That happened to my brother as well. He was platinum blonde and now he is very much not. Katie could stay blonde or go brunette. I personally hope she is a brunette because all the Newman grandchildren are blondes except Noah. Katie should be Victoria's mini me.

Also here is the close up of Katie.

http://i60.tinypic.com/erhezp.jpg

It is indeed the same babies. I am glad they are the same and hopefully, like the Johnny twins and Reed, are able to stay. It has been sweet watching the boys grow up. Would like the same for Katie too.

ErikaKayy

Postby ErikaKayy » Sun Aug 30, 2015 3:02 am

KATIE YASSSS! I'm so glad she'll be onscreen. <3333

I truly hope it's a regular thing. That baby girl is so cute.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Mon Aug 31, 2015 10:47 am

Good Morning.The start of another week.I sure hope we get some better Villy scene's than we have been getting the last few times.

I read a spoiler that said that Victor is going to try and take Connor away from Chelsea.

Is there no end to the horrible things he will do to his family to get what he wants.IT'S TIME HE WAS STOPPED,Victor is getting out of control.It's got to the point were I can't even stand to look at him,I FF ever scene he is in

I use to like Victor but know everytime I see him my stomach turns,the sight of him makes me sick.How anyone can keep doing what he does and never pays for any of his crimes is just plain crap.

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Mon Aug 31, 2015 1:02 pm

Ok, Team Villy, or maybe I should say Team Vintage Villy, you may want to chime in on this one, if you pay any attention to GH. Over on the GH board, in the Liz and Jake thread (started as a couple thead, has changed to more general discussion), a poster stated that they don't think Billy Miller can kiss, or has what it takes to be a romantic lead. I whole heartedly jumped in to defend him, of course. I was very respectful about it, and gave legitimate consideration as to why the poster might think that, though.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Mon Aug 31, 2015 4:40 pm

I am so sick of the Great Victor Newman show I could scream.Anyone who can do what they want to whom ever they want when every they want is not for me.Victor is nothing but a lying manipulating scum bag that doesn't deserve to live.

I'm done with this show,it's all one sided "VICTOR NEWMAN" until I see in the recaps or the spoilers that Victor is paying for all his crimes or if I read that Villy is back together I will not be watching this show anymore.I've had enough. EB is on everyday,for example on today's show Victor was on for the better part of 80% of the show.

I will still be voting for Burgess,Amelia and Villy but I won't be watching THE GREAT VICTOR NEWMAN SHOW

I'll pop in now and again to read what's happening,but I can not stomach one more day of that evil manipulating scum bag.We all know that this Marco thing is just going to be shoved under the rug because it is rumored that EB has it in his contract that Victor never loses.

From what I have been reading people just plain hate the character of Victor,they use to love to hate him and know they just plain hate the character and a lot of fans have already quite watching and more are saying there going to if Victor doesn't pay in some way for all the crimes he has committed.This Victor never loses is just plain "BS CRAP"

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Mon Aug 31, 2015 7:20 pm

9/7,,,,,,,,,,Adam risks everything to get revenge on Victor.

So I wonder if that's the day that the truth comes out that he is really Adam or does Adam expose what Victor did to Paul or some members of Victor's family

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:13 pm

No, GG, you can't let Victor keep from from watching. It's actually kind of funny at this point. Let'see; he just tried to pay off Marisa, blackmailing Neil, and now he is trying to force Chelsea to stay in GC. It's ridiculous. I just have to laugh because it's a sign of something about to happen to TGVN, at least I hope so. No mere mortal can mess with this many people and cause this much damage in this short a span of time and get away scot free. Not even on a soap! Hang in there!

Team Villy!!

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:38 pm

villyforever55 wrote:No, GG, you can't let Victor keep from from watching. It's actually kind of funny at this point. Let'see; he just tried to pay off Marisa, blackmailing Neil, and now he is trying to force Chelsea to stay in GC. It's ridiculous. I just have to laugh because it's a sign of something about to happen to TGVN, at least I hope so. No mere mortal can mess with this many people and cause this much damage in this short a span of time and get away scot free. Not even on a soap! Hang in there!

Team Villy!!

I'll give it a try but I am so sick of all his crap,someone needs to bring him down off his high horse.I haven't seen any other villian on any other soap get away with what Victor does.It's just not a very good soap if they keep letting VN get away with everything,why watch the show when you already know that he will do what he wants and get away with it.As for Jack he's spineless,if that was me I would have ripped Victor from steam to stern and though nothing of it after what he did to me.

ShadamNuke09

Postby ShadamNuke09 » Mon Aug 31, 2015 8:55 pm

Hello everyone.

I'm a new Villy fan of about 4 months now. After so many years of not liking the pairing, one day I did a complete 180 about them. I started noticing that I was actually smiling during their scenes. Not feeling the usual disdain I had felt over the years. This latest reunion is killing me. Talk about a slow burn. The closer they are to finally getting back what was lost, something (Victor) always gets in the way.

As you can see by the first part of my username, I'm no stranger to Victor being a thorn in my side and in the side of a pairing that I love. Nothing short of him dropping dead would make me happy at this point. Billy and Victoria love each other and there's nothing he or anyone else can do to change that. No matter how many times they split, they'll always find their way back to one another. I'm glad to call myself a Villy fan.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”