Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
eversleek

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby eversleek » Thu Aug 27, 2015 5:28 pm

This show is so aggravating. We don't have a week of Villy but we get an extended scene of Billy bonding with Chelsea and Connor. Are you kidding me? They make it impossible for fans on the fence to want to stuck around. Why is Billy still so attached to them? He has his own children. YOU DUMPED HER! She wants to be with Gabriel? That is her business. Billy is really annoying me. I am starting to want Victoria far away from him if all he will do is keep putting Connor and Chelsea above is actual family. :evil:

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu Aug 27, 2015 7:34 pm

Billy and Victoria are having a lot of issues right know,with both of them being on opposite sides of the fence with Newman&Abbott feud and I don't think that Billy wants to have all that negativity around his kids.

You say your having a problem with Billy and you want him far away from Victoria.Well ,I'm having the same problem with Victoria.The way Victoria is acting I want Billy far away from her.(I'm not liking Victoria right at this moment)She is starting to act more and more like her father and that is not a good thing were Villy is concerned.

eversleek

Postby eversleek » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:20 pm

What is Victoria doing? Fighting for Newman Enterprises? That is no different than what Billy is doing for Jabot. Also how do you know what Billy wants for his children? We never hear him talk about them. It is always Connor, Connor, Connor.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 9:37 pm

I haven't watched it yet so I will wait to post my thought on this.

Team Villy!!

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Thu Aug 27, 2015 10:03 pm

stella43 wrote:There not letting me use my original posting name.Am I suppose to register again.I tried several times but I had to create a new one just to get on the board

Try "log in" as always. First, it will send you back to the all soaps page, then you have to navigate back to Y&R and the post or thread you want to respond to. If you don't login, but just hit "post reply", it asks for your username, then after you write a message, it will tell you the username is in use already. It is frustrating, but it looks like it is a new way for a non-registered guest to post. When you use your own name here, it conflicts with your own registered username. Hope this helps.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 11:33 pm

Well, I watched and it wasn't as bad as I had anticipated it would be. I didn't see all that 'bonding'; Billy and Chelsea are over, but he still has feelings for Connor, which I would expect after almost a year of being around the boy. I was more bothered by the snark between him and Victoria. Abby told him that he needs to work it out with Victoria and that Victoria still loves him. For Billy to say he wasn't sure about that made me want to slap him, hard, right upside his head. They are both doing the same thing, fighting for their family companies and letting it get in the way, now. Victoria's still angry over that little stunt Billy pulled and I don't blame her. After having been apart for so long, and they finally make love, for him to even think she would do that with him to get information for Victor was thoughtless and ridiculous. He obviously has no idea how much it took for her to trust him that much again.

They will get past this; hopefully September will be better for them.

Team Villy!!

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Fri Aug 28, 2015 6:55 am

I just noticed greengrass is now credited with starting this thread in May 2010. No offense, greengrass, but that is just wrong. Although she doesn't post anymore, Keeley started this topic, and that shouldn't be taken from her. It was bad enough when they changed her original thread title. They could have removed the hearts, and left the title alone. I'll let the mods know at some point, but I'm sure they have bigger fish to fry right now.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:12 am

I don't know how my name was posted as starting this thread.It wasn't me it was Keeley and she deserves the credit.So yes please let the Admin. know and she can change it.

I just came on this thread in 2012

I'm with you I hope Villy has a better month in Sept.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Aug 28, 2015 7:53 am

Next week........... Victoria push's Billy away

I'm beginning to think that something drastic is going to have to happen for Billy and Victoria to get together.

I'm beginning to lose all hope of Villy ever getting back together.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Fri Aug 28, 2015 2:34 pm

Yeah, I read that and didn't take it to mean much. For all I know she could b pushing him from being hit by a bus. I remember one that said they 'butt heads' and it was nothing. It's time for them to fight it out and clear the air, They both need to let their anger out, especially Victoria, lay their cards on the table. A little screaming, yelling and crying is good for the soul, without the bloodletting. And even if she does push him away, he should want and love her enough to really fight for her, like he should have before.

Team Villy!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”