Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Deana4Villy

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby Deana4Villy » Sun Aug 23, 2015 2:10 pm

Quote villyforever55: I am hoping the truth comes out. Let's see, who was impacted by this latest plan of Victor:

Courtney, Austin, Tobias and Kelly were killed.
Jack was kidnapped
Phyllis was raped repeatedly
Jabot was merged with NE based on forged documentation
Harding was killed

I think that about sums it up. All of this is at Victor's feet because he initiated everything. No way this should remain a secret, Victor needs to pay, dearly.

I agree, but don't see it happening. CP said that Harding had to be the killer, because if it were Marco, then Victor is ultimately responsible. Victor rarely pays or admits he is wrong. Billy risked his life on more than one occasion to save the ungrateful dictator's life, and there was never so much as a thank you. Victor paid a hooker to frame Billy, and it was only known to fans. Victor paid Chelsea to frame Billy, and she rapes him to boot, and that gets pushed under the rug. Victor blackmails Billy, eventually kidnapping him, and it is barely mentioned on his return. Some family members say things in passing, but that is it. Katherine tells Victor she is disappointed in him, instead of reigning down all her fury at him. Nikki finds out from Victoria and is also zen about it. History shows Victor will not pay. That "Scrooge" like episode where Victor has no one will always be just a dream.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sun Aug 23, 2015 4:40 pm

I have read many times from different source's that Eric Braedon dictates to the writer's how his s/l's will go.EB demand's that his character of Victor will never pay for anything he does.If this is true then that's crap.No one should have that much power over a show unless they own it.So does EB or Sony own Y&R.Good Question.

This show seems to be all one sided.It's all about the Newman's nobody else seems to matter.

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:57 pm

Quote greengrass: I have read many times from different source's that Eric Braedon dictates to the writer's how his s/l's will go.EB demand's that his character of Victor will never pay for anything he does.If this is true then that's crap.No one should have that much power over a show unless they own it.So does EB or Sony own Y&R.Good Question.

This show seems to be all one sided.It's all about the Newman's nobody else seems to matter.

I had heard it numerous times too, but never quite believed it. Now I'm starting to wonder. Remember when the Congressman wanted revenge for his daughter's death, so hired the guy to plant the bomb? Victor ended up dispensing of him, Jack kept quiet, and no one else seemed to be the wiser that Victor had set all of it in motion by screwing with Jack.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:05 pm

Quote Deana4Villy:
Quote greengrass: I have read many times from different source's that Eric Braedon dictates to the writer's how his s/l's will go.EB demand's that his character of Victor will never pay for anything he does.If this is true then that's crap.No one should have that much power over a show unless they own it.So does EB or Sony own Y&R.Good Question.

I had heard it numerous times too, but never quite believed it. Now I'm starting to wonder. Remember when the Congressman wanted revenge for his daughter's death, so hired the guy to plant the bomb? Victor ended up dispensing of him, Jack kept quiet, and no one else seemed to be the wiser that Victor had set all of it in motion by screwing with Jack.

And this is the same dude who blamed Billy for Victoria being kidnapped because of something Billy had done long before he and Victoria got together. It's always different when it's Victor's mess, to Victor anyway.

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:11 pm

I read their thread that the outside of Villy's house was changed again. Is that on Monday? It doesn't sound like it does justice to the sweet origin of their house.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:15 pm

Quote Deana4Villy: I read their thread that the outside of Villy's house was changed again. Is that on Monday? It doesn't sound like it does justice to the sweet origin of their house.

What thread did you read that on?

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:17 pm

I know Villy wasn't on Friday Canadian and it show's Victoria on Monday at Sages baby shower.It hasn't showed the outside of Villy's house like in forever.

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:25 pm

Quote villyforever55:
Quote Deana4Villy: I read their thread that the outside of Villy's house was changed again. Is that on Monday? It doesn't sound like it does justice to the sweet origin of their house.

It was mentioned in the one about the Abbott cabin changing to a mansion.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:30 pm

Quote Deana4Villy:
Quote villyforever55:

Thanks. I hope it's not changed, love it just the way it is. I always liked the idea that these two people who always lived in mansions chose that house.

Team Villy!!

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:09 pm

Quote villyforever55:
Quote Deana4Villy:
Quote villyforever55:

Thanks. I hope it's not changed, love it just the way it is. I always liked the idea that these two people who always lived in mansions chose that house.

Team Villy!!

Agreed. All they needed was their love and dreams for their future.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”