Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:29 am

Weekly Soap Countdown of the top 30 Daytime Performances.

Burgess Jenkins (Billy) # 18

Amelia Heinle (Victoria) # 25

Villy Forever(Love me some Villy)

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:25 pm

Do you think Victoria is buying everything her father is doing and saying?

IMO......Victoria is so obsessed with her father,I tend to think on one hand she does.It sounds to me like her father and her are trying to pin the paragon project on either Ashley or Billy. I still think it's either Adam or Collin

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 12:49 pm

Quote greengrass: Do you think Victoria is buying everything her father is doing and saying?

IMO......Victoria is so obsessed with her father,I tend to think on one hand she does.It sounds to me like her father and her are trying to pin the paragon project on either Ashley or Billy. I still think it's either Adam or Collin

I don't know what Victoria really believes, but I do think this 'blind loyalty' angle is being overplayed. I think Victoria is being set up for a big fall, once she learns the truth.

Team Villy!!

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed Aug 19, 2015 2:00 pm

Sophia Pernos & McClair Egan and Camryn Grimes all have pictures on their instagram that looks like Nick and Sage's wedding,or baby shower or something.

I think it is the wedding the way Billy is dressed.So why would Billy be at Nick's wedding if he wasn't with Victoria,why would he be at anything involving Nick and Sage if he wasn't with Victoria.It's a Newman function,he wouldn't go alone I don't think.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:10 pm

Quote villyforever55:
Quote greengrass: Do you think Victoria is buying everything her father is doing and saying?

I don't know what Victoria really believes, but I do think this 'blind loyalty' angle is being overplayed. I think Victoria is being set up for a big fall, once she learns the truth.

Team Villy!!

I don't think Victoria is being set up for a big fall because Victor is going to get away with everything he has done.He's not going to pay for any of his crimes.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:15 pm

Quote greengrass:
Quote villyforever55:

Team Villy!!

I don't think Victoria is being set up for a big fall because Victor is going to get away with everything he has done.He's not going to pay for any of his crimes.

Victor can get away with it, but I was just referring to Victoria learning the truth about what he's done. That will be the 'big fall'. There is just no excuse for what Victor caused Phyllis to go through, along with everything else. I also think Jack is a fool to make any deal with the man who was the cause of his wife being raped, repeatedly.

Team Villy!!

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed Aug 19, 2015 4:27 pm

I have come to the conclusion that these writers are either idiot's or on cheap drugs.

I have read many times that EB has a say in his character and he is never to lose.It must be nice to have that kind of pull over the writing of your character.

I have also read on many sight's that if Victor gets away with everything he has done they are walking away from Y&R.Victor winning all the time is just plain BS

ericlizafan

Postby ericlizafan » Wed Aug 19, 2015 5:05 pm

I've heard that too about EB, and it sickens me. Who does he think he is? Nobody should have that much say in their character.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:06 pm

I just read on one of the other sight's that the person heading up the paragon project is someone we would least expect.

Well some of the fans, already expect Ashley,Billy,Adam,Jack,Collin,Tucker,Sage

So who do we have left.Victor himself,Jill,Cane,Devon,Neil,Nikki,Nick,Victoria,Joe,What about this new wealthy guy who is coming to town Luca

I think we can rule out Dylan,Stitch,Kevin,Abby,Summer,Noah ,Mariah ,Paul,Christine,

I don't know what to think about Marco or Marisa

I myself thinks it's something Victor made up in his head to justify what he did.If there was such a threat to his company his men would of found out who it was by know.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Wed Aug 19, 2015 6:20 pm

IDK, but wouldn't it be something if Victoria was behind it? That would be quite a twist!!! :-)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”