Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:27 pm

It says on Sparks Fly.........Villy has just hit their first snag in their new relationship.

The Question is..........If Billy and Victoria were to get married for the fourth time where would you like the wedding to take place?

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Wed Aug 12, 2015 11:20 pm

Quote greengrass: It says on Sparks Fly.........Villy has just hit their first snag in their new relationship.

The Question is..........If Billy and Victoria were to get married for the fourth time where would you like the wedding to take place?

That's easy. Jamaica. A wedding at sunset, on the beach, both barefoot, with Sebastian and his wife as witnesses, and their daughter, Kayla playing nearby with Reed, Johnny and Katie. Victoria holds a bouquet of sweetheart roses to honor Delia.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:03 am

Quote Deana4Villy:
Quote greengrass: It says on Sparks Fly.........Villy has just hit their first snag in their new relationship.

That's easy. Jamaica. A wedding at sunset, on the beach, both barefoot, with Sebastian and his wife as witnesses, and their daughter, Kayla playing nearby with Reed, Johnny and Katie. Victoria holds a bouquet of sweetheart roses to honor Delia.

That's what I said! Definitely Jamaica, with the kids and their nanny. No one else needs to attend except their friends from Jamaica.

Team Villy!!

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:18 pm

I thought when they got married in Jamaica the first time it wan't legal that's why they had the second wedding at their house,That was the time Victor had Victoria arrested on her wedding day.Victor though he stopped the wedding but Nikki informed him that Billy and Victoria were indeed married.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:43 pm

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:53 pm

Sorry my last post didn't come through.It wasn't important anyway.Just ranting.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:39 pm

Apparently from what I have been reading this doppelganger s/l will wrap up around the last week of Aug or the first week of Sept..Apparently Victor will have no way out of a situation other than to confess to everything he has done in front of the Abbott & Newman families and the chief of police Paul Williams.

Pratt said that Victor would have a lot of explaining to do and in another article it said that he would have to confess to everything he has done to save himself.I also read that he will have to do this in front of his family and the Abbott's and they are all just mortified to what he did.

This is just from a couple of articles I read on one of Y&R sight's

But Ha it wouldn't surprise me one bit if Victor got away with everything he did.If he does I walk away from Y&R because that would be BS.Nobody gets away with that many crimes without paying somehow for his crimes

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu Aug 13, 2015 8:51 pm

We only had Villy on one day this week in Canada.

Are they going through a drought because of this doppelganger s/l wrapping up.3/4 of the show everyday is about Jack/Victor/Marco.Just end it and move on already

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Aug 14, 2015 4:21 pm

Source Poll Results for Aug.3-7

Burgess #6.....Amelia #6......Villy #9

63% said we need more romance on the show

Keep up the good work Villy fans,just keep those votes going in for Burgess,Amelia and Villy.We did it once we can do it again

VILLY FOREVER

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:05 am

Quote greengrass: I thought when they got married in Jamaica the first time it wan't legal that's why they had the second wedding at their house,That was the time Victor had Victoria arrested on her wedding day.Victor though he stopped the wedding but Nikki informed him that Billy and Victoria were indeed married.

You're right on both points, but it doesn't make Jamaica any less special in my mind. Jamaica was just about them with no pressures from the outside world. It was the first time you really knew they were really falling for each other. They were hanging out around the campfire, and on the way to getting sloshed, but the things they said talking about each other spoke volumes to me. And then them snarking at each other about the wedding. You could tell he adored her, and she was fighting her feelings for him.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”