Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:23 pm

Burgess and Amelia have so much chemistry together.They look good together.

LOVE VILLY

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:31 pm

Maybe the threat that Victor tell's Victoria about is where someone is trying to bring him down and take over the company.I don't think Victor is that stupid to tell Victoria about the two Jack mess.It would only put her in danger and if anything happened to Victoria I don't know who would kill Victor first Billy or Nick.

Since Collin is in the mob he probably already know's who Marco is,so my guess is that it is Collin helping Marco,just like I think it is Collin behind the project to bring Victor down and take over Newman/Abbott.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:37 pm

I read that Victor tells Victoria about Marco, but I doubt that he tells her he is the one who found him, kidnapped Jack and put Marco in his place. I don't see Victoria, or any one else in that family, being too pleased or forgiving knowing her father allowed Phyllis to be raped for months. And, yes, I know TPTB refer to it as 'being violated', but I don't care about their semantics!

Still enjoying the glow that is Villy!!

Team Villy!

eversleek

Postby eversleek » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:18 pm

They do have great chemistry. I loved their scene and can;t wait to see their morning after interactions.

I doubt Victor tells Victoria anything more than Marco is around and that is why he is being cautious.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:34 pm

Eric Braedon(Victor) said in his video chat that there is some serious drama coming over the next few weeks leading up to the end of Aug.

eversleek

Postby eversleek » Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:27 pm

I loved the Villy scenes today! The morning after cuteness. They kissed like it was totally normal. Then he calmed her down when she was riled up by Victor. He battled with Victor over her like old times and then he went back to their home and just thought of her. So much to love!

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Fri Aug 07, 2015 6:13 am

Very happy about the Villy scenes yesterday. I haven't caught day aheads, though. Really sweet, and very Villy, and they do show chemistry. Now, if they can just get off the couch, and make it into the bedroom.

And let us see Katie!

Villyforever55 - I've been anxious to see your new avi, but it hasn't shown up yet. I know it can take a while.

Team Villy!

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:03 pm

Y&R isn't on today in Canada because of the PGA Golf Tour.

I though that's why we have the sports channel's is for for sports,

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:27 pm

So after Victor went at Jack for telling Phyllis about Marco and putting her life in danger, he's going to tell Victoria about Marco and put her life in danger.

But I will bet you any money she doesn't tell Billy about it.I still think it's going to be Victoria that Marco kidnap's.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:36 pm

Victor's going to get away with everything he did and this whole boring s/l will have been for nothing.

Y&R needs a fire JFP & Pratt and hire someone who know's how to write and produce a soap.

If Victor isn't exposed to everyone for what he did I'm all done watching this crap.As for Billy and Victoria I think their reunion is going to be short lived.Billy is suppose to question Victoria's loyalty next week

Return to “The Young and the Restless”