Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Fri Jul 31, 2015 8:18 pm

It says for next week...Billy and Victoria's relationship reignites.

VILLY FOREVER

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Sat Aug 01, 2015 12:09 am

Quote eversleek: Of course the episode opens with Billy all worried about Chelsea and Connor. He then whines about how much he misses being Connor's father. Then he sees Victoria and decides to spend time with Johnny. It hates these scenes because it seemed like he only said it because he was missing Connor. I want Villy but not like this. Ugh.

I just watched and I don't think Billy was whining (okay, maybe a little) but he was Connor's stand-in daddy for almost a year, so of course he misses him. His concern for Chelsea is almost understandable, I just wish he'd get over it, but that's not how Billy rolls. He always managed to maintain a 'friendly' relationship with all of his ex's. I also don't think he made a play date with Johnny and Victoria because of Connor, though. Maybe he just wanted time with his family. But, where the hell is Katie????? Sweet scene though, just too short!!

Team Villy!!

eversleek

Postby eversleek » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:29 am

I didn't enjoy it because I did feel like he only wanted to spend time with them after this Chelsea/Connor chat with Sage. I hated it and it was definitely a buzz kill when I as so looking forward to those scenes. :/

I feel like the show is sabotaging Villy. I see fans going back to rejecting them again because it is clear Billy will not stop trying to keep Chelsea and Connor in his life. "I miss being a father to Connor." Gag me. You have two kids and you talk more about Connor than Johnny and Katie combined.

So frustrating.

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:59 am

The Villy family scene was sweet, but way too short.

I wish the writers would realize that we want to see Katie, not just her stroller parked. I sure hope they come up with a baby to play her before her first birthday. I just realized I should have picked Katie to be on screen more in the CBS poll.

Victoria sure lit up when Billy mentioned wanting to do something with her. I also really liked his comment about deep connections when they were talking to Abby the other day. She sure caught on to what he was saying. Her smile and look at Victoria said so.

On another note, so glad Jack told Phyllis the truth. That was a good scene, and I thought Gina Tognoni did a fine job.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sat Aug 01, 2015 1:23 pm

I think Billy's concern for Chelsea will end when he finds out that she new Gabe was really Adam and never said anything to him.As for Connor Billy will always care for him,but he loves his own kids very much and their mother,Billy even loves Reed.

I think a lot of Billy's concern for Connor comes from him having Delia's eye's and after all he was a step in dad to that little boy for over a year.That's something you just don't get over.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:16 pm

I can't wait to see the Villy scene's this week.I'm hoping for some good ones.

VILLY FOREVER

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 1:04 pm

Quote greengrass: I think Billy's concern for Chelsea will end when he finds out that she new Gabe was really Adam and never said anything to him.As for Connor Billy will always care for him,but he loves his own kids very much and their mother,Billy even loves Reed.

I think a lot of Billy's concern for Connor comes from him having Delia's eye's and after all he was a step in dad to that little boy for over a year.That's something you just don't get over.

If Chelsea having raped Billy and accusing him of rape wasn't enough to keep him from getting involved with her, I don't see how him learning that she knew about Gabe being Adam would make a difference. That's just not a good enough reason to me. It should be all about Victoria and wanting to be with her because he loves her. Anything less than that makes Victoria look like a consolation prize and she's worth more than that. If it's about Chelsea in any way, Billy can go suck eggs.

Hopefully, the scenes next week will give me an indication of where his heart is.

Team Villy!!

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:22 pm

Billy's heart has always belong to Victoria and her's has always belong to Billy.When she insisted on the divorce he figured she didn't want him anymore.They both moved on but they both felt like there was a third party in their relationships.

Even if Chelsea hadn't cheated on Billy I don't think he would have went through with the wedding.

I still don't think that Billy feels completely sure that Victoria still wants him,but he whole heartily wants her.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:28 pm

Quote greengrass: Billy's heart has always belong to Victoria and her's has always belong to Billy.When she insisted on the divorce he figured she didn't want him anymore.They both moved on but they both felt like there was a third party in their relationships.

Even if Chelsea hadn't cheated on Billy I don't think he would have went through with the wedding.

I still don't think that Billy feels completely sure that Victoria still wants him,but he whole heartily wants her.

Then it's up to Billy to win HER back. He has to make the move, but for no other reason than because he loves HER, needs HER and wants only HER. He can do it because she loves only HIM.

Team Villy!!

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:55 am

I'm really looking forward to Y&R this week.The s/l's seem to be starting to move right along at a good pace.Which is good because they have dragged on long enough we need these ones to end so we can see some new ones.

I just read on one of the soap pages that Victor and Nikki are done.After Nikki learns what Victor did she turns to Neil and she's not looking back.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”