Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Deana4Villy

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby Deana4Villy » Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:40 pm

Here is something I've been wondering that is only Villy related because of the impact she had on my beloved Villy. Does anyone other than Victor and the unconscious Jack know that Kelly is dead? For real, this time? It was dropped like a hot potato, but was it ever even explained how she died? Who killed her? Are we supposed to believe Jack did it, without really remembering it?

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:43 pm

Quote Deana4Villy:
Quote Wilhemina:
Quote greengrass: I just read this little tid bit about the Jack/Victor/Marco s/l.in the soap section of my local paper.

According to my contacts in the soap world Fake Jack (Marco) comes back after Jack comes out of his coma and the two of them team up together to raise havoc and get revenge on Victor.Marco ends up taking one of the Newman girls as hostage in order to get away.

In my opinion Victoria would be the logical one for him to take considering she is the one that is in the thick of things and is the one carrying out her fathers plan.

Then Billy could rescue her from the sicko that took her as a result of her father rather than the other way around when last time his gambling, I think it was, which put her at risk and Victor went beserk. How great would that be?

I'd love it! That is probably why it won't happen. I had huge hopes for Vicki's kidnapping story years ago, and Billy just ended up looking awful, rather than her white knight. Before it became clear that he kidnapped was tied to Billy's past, I had hopes that Billy would work with Victor and Nick to rescue her, and as a result, Victor would finally see and respect his love for Victoria.

I never blamed Billy for the kidnapping. That was all because of things he had done long before he and Victoria got together and there was no way he could have prevented it. Now, I did blame him when he started gambling again and Victoria put him out. Victor will never respect Billy, but Billy doesn't care.

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Sat Jul 18, 2015 8:58 pm

Quote villyforever55:
Quote Deana4Villy:
Quote Wilhemina:
Quote greengrass: I just read this little tid bit about the Jack/Victor/Marco s/l.in the soap section of my local paper.

According to my contacts in the soap world Fake Jack (Marco) comes back after Jack comes out of his coma and the two of them team up together to raise havoc and get revenge on Victor.Marco ends up taking one of the Newman girls as hostage in order to get away.

In my opinion Victoria would be the logical one for him to take considering she is the one that is in the thick of things and is the one carrying out her fathers plan.

Then Billy could rescue her from the sicko that took her as a result of her father rather than the other way around when last time his gambling, I think it was, which put her at risk and Victor went beserk. How great would that be?

I'd love it! That is probably why it won't happen. I had huge hopes for Vicki's kidnapping story years ago, and Billy just ended up looking awful, rather than her white knight. Before it became clear that he kidnapped was tied to Billy's past, I had hopes that Billy would work with Victor and Nick to rescue her, and as a result, Victor would finally see and respect his love for Victoria.

I never blamed Billy for the kidnapping. That was all because of things he had done long before he and Victoria got together and there was no way he could have prevented it. Now, I did blame him when he started gambling again and Victoria put him out. Victor will never respect Billy, but Billy doesn't care.

I never really blamed him either, but every one else did. As a result, we got that wonderful scene of him finding her in the basement, followed by her brother holding her on the plane ride home. She was in shock, it seemed, but that was Billy's rightful place, IMO.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:44 pm

I just wish Billy and Victoria would quite this flirting game their playing with each other and just get together.How hard would it be for the both of them to tell each other how they feel about each other, you can tell they both still love each other and they want to be together but neither one of them wants to make the first move.

I truly believe that once all this Victor/Jack/Marco stuff all comes out it will bring Villy closer together.If it doesn't it will destroy them forever.

VILLY FOREVER

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:47 pm

Billy has to make the first move, because Victoria won't. It's up to Billy to make her want him (like she doesn't already!) As I recall, their first time, Victoria showed up at his place. It's his turn, now. He just needs to go for it!

Team Villy!!

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:54 pm

Quote villyforever55: Billy has to make the first move, because Victoria won't. It's up to Billy to make her want him (like she doesn't already!) As I recall, their first time, Victoria showed up at his place. It's his turn, now. He just needs to go for it!

Team Villy!!

I just wish it would happen sooner than later,We meed something else to focus on because this Victor/Jack/Marco s/l is starting to get very tiresome and boring and old.They have dragged it out long enough.time to end it all ready

VILLY FOREVER

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:30 pm

Apparently according to SOC Jack and Marco start with their revenge on Victor this week.

TEAM JACK/TEAM MARCO

This couldn't happen to a nicer guy.I'm wait to see both Jack and Marco pour it right to Victor,To the point where his head will explode.it's time Victor started paying for all his criminal deeds.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:52 pm

Just in case some of you didn't know,

Soap Opera Pulse Poll is up and going again.

July 13-17.......Got my votes in

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:56 pm

Quote greengrass: Just in case some of you didn't know,

Soap Opera Pulse Poll is up and going again.

July 13-17.......Got my votes in

So did I!!

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Sat Jul 18, 2015 10:57 pm

Quote Deana4Villy: Here is something I've been wondering that is only Villy related because of the impact she had on my beloved Villy. Does anyone other than Victor and the unconscious Jack know that Kelly is dead? For real, this time? It was dropped like a hot potato, but was it ever even explained how she died? Who killed her? Are we supposed to believe Jack did it, without really remembering it?

It seems it was dropped with no explanation. Vic and Jack are the only ones who know, unless Jack told Marissa.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”