Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:48 am

Villy does make a good team,they always have.I think BJ&AH are going to make an even better couple.

Billy has finally grown up,so that will make for a better relationship.Billy has become his own man and he has no problem standing up to Victor or not giving in to Victoria.

I think Villy is on their way to reuniting,but it won't be until after Victor is exposed for all the crimes he has committed this last time(kidnapping.fraud,blackmail,indirectly involved in at least 3 murders,shooting Jack in cold blood)not to mention putting everyone's life in danger.

LOVE VILLY

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:59 am

It looks like Billy and Victoria are going to be feuding again about their families.I really feel sorry for Victoria because she has put all her faith in her father that he's telling her the truth,when everything comes out about what he did to Jack and everyone else she is going to be devastated.

Then wait till Billy finds out that Jack and Chelsea new the truth about Gabe being Adam and kept it a secret.Billy is going to be so angry with the both of them

I think in the weeks to come Villy is going to need each other more than ever.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 12:16 pm

Yeah, the time is coming when they will really need each other. In the meantime, it seems as if there will be more Villy scenes; hopefully we'll see some heat between these two.

Team Villy!!

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:45 pm

it says that Billy and Victoria butt heads over their feuding families.(those two have butted heads before)

Jack and Marco align to seek revenge against Victor and Marco proves to be more dangerous.(so to me that sounds like their going to bring Marco back to finish up this s/l)

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:47 pm

Victoria says to Billy today that they make a good team and Billy says we always have

VILLY FOREVER

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Sat Jul 11, 2015 1:45 pm

Quote greengrass: Victoria says to Billy today that they make a good team and Billy says we always have

VILLY FOREVER

Yes they did, while looking into each other's eyes. They are a team and each other's best friend. That connection is still there, as strong as ever. Now, can I see some 'heat' between these two, maybe a kiss or something?

Team Villy!!

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:15 am

Good Morning everyone,it's such a beautiful Sunday.

Started my holidays today,and we are heading out to watch my grandson play ball in the provincial's.If I have to say so myself he is a damn good little ball player.

Hoping for some really good Villy scene's in the coming days and weeks.(I just want them back together where they belong)

VILLY FOREVER

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Mon Jul 13, 2015 1:14 pm

Not looking forward to Adam villainizing Billy in his version of things. I even read an article that said he "shot and left him for dead in a burning car." A) the gun went off, only because Adam grabbed for it, and B) the car was not on fire when Billy stumbled out, barely able to walk himself. The power line later arced and caused the fire and explosion. But we all know history was already rewritten, because with Nick and Paul there, I have no idea just when real Gabe supposedly saved Adam and died himself.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Mon Jul 13, 2015 2:15 pm

Quote Deana4Villy: Not looking forward to Adam villainizing Billy in his version of things. I even read an article that said he "shot and left him for dead in a burning car." A) the gun went off, only because Adam grabbed for it, and B) the car was not on fire when Billy stumbled out, barely able to walk himself. The power line later arced and caused the fire and explosion. But we all know history was already rewritten, because with Nick and Paul there, I have no idea just when real Gabe supposedly saved Adam and died himself.

I still think Billy checked the driver's side before he left, at least that's how I remember it. No one as in the car. Maybe they will now fill in the holes but Billy did not intentionally shoot Adam. Of that I'm sure.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Mon Jul 13, 2015 5:56 pm

With all the big build up about Adam's reveal I was very disappointed in it.

Tomorrow Chelsea confronts Sage about it.

All of there big build ups always ends in disappointment.It seems like the bigger the build up the more your disappointed.

I can't wait until Billy & Victoria and everyone else finds out that Gabe is really Adam.It's going to be interesting to see what Villy does(especially Billy)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”