Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Deana4Villy

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby Deana4Villy » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:53 pm

Quote villyforever55: I didn't get any real concern for Jack from Adam, especially not after watching him make a deal with Victor while standing over Jack's bleeding body. And certainly not when he goes to see Jack and is still hoping Jack will cover for him. No, not buying it at all; Adam is only worried about Adam.

He made the deal with Victor when he still thought it was Marco, following through with the plan. He didn't figure out the blood was real until Victor left, and only seconds later he discovered it was actually Jack, when Marco appeared.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Sat Jul 04, 2015 11:59 pm

Quote Deana4Villy:
Quote villyforever55: I didn't get any real concern for Jack from Adam, especially not after watching him make a deal with Victor while standing over Jack's bleeding body. And certainly not when he goes to see Jack and is still hoping Jack will cover for him. No, not buying it at all; Adam is only worried about Adam.

He made the deal with Victor when he still thought it was Marco, following through with the plan. He didn't figure out the blood was real until Victor left, and only seconds later he discovered it was actually Jack, when Marco appeared.

And yet, he continued with the plan, until he broke the agreement by turning in Victor and is still more worried about Jack outing him than he is about Jack.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sun Jul 05, 2015 10:03 am

Adam is still the same selfish SOB that he's always been.Adam comes first and his family comes second.Adam is so much like Victor.I can't wait for Chelsea to find out that Adam has been lieing to her for months and that he is not Gabe but Adam.That should take that smirk off his face.

But then Chelsea's no better,look what she put Villy through and she is still out for herself.

I love Billy and Victoria together and I think they are finally starting to find their way back too each other,so I hope this Adam reveal doesn't screw it up for them.

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:31 pm

So, for the older generation, I read "The Hulk" Jr. will play a body guard Mid-July. He is certainly much better looking than his dad. I wonder who he will guard? If it is Abby, she'll forget about Stitch.

I guess I like Adam, when he isn't completely evil. I even liked him through the Delia aftermath. What he did was wrong and cowardly, but you could see his torment, and that he wanted to do the right thing, but knew it would separate him from his new son. I actually pitied both him and Billy.

I read Nick and Victoria will team together for the sake of the company. I hope that doesn't undermine Villy being able to lean on each other through this mess.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sun Jul 05, 2015 12:49 pm

It says....Victoria and Nick join forces to save the Newman family..........Ashley,Billy and Kyle fight for Jabot...So I think Billy and Victoria will still be interacting together to save their families companies.......Billy and Victoria agreed to join forces to bring Adam down,so I think they probably still will.All 5 of them are looking to do the same thing,save their family companies from Adam.(at least I hope they still team up together)

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:15 am

Billy and Victoria agreed to team up to bring Adam down.I'm hoping for some really good Villy scene's when this happens.

VILLY FOREVER

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Mon Jul 06, 2015 12:01 pm

Billy Miller and Kelly Monaco are dating.there is some pictures of them swimming together on twitter.

I'm so happy for them.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:20 pm

I was just thinking that Adam's reveal is going to affect a lot of people.Sage/Nick,Chelsea,probably Billy/Victoria and many more.It's going to be like a boomerang affect.

It said that at the beginning of the year you will see Billy/Chelsea & Victoria/Stitch together but by the end of the year it will be different partner's.It also said not to expect a Villy reunion until late summer or early fall.(I read this part in the soap section of my news paper)

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:08 am

There is a long article about Y&R posted on something called The Daily Beast. It is written by an obvious fan reporter after being on set. It includes short interviews with about 1/2 dozen of the stars, Phelps and Pratt.

I'm happy for Billy and Kelly too, if it is true. Those pictures feel a bit like an invasion of privacy. I guess that is the life of an actor, though.

Can't wait to see evidence of Billy and Victoria teaming up together in the coming weeks. I want to see more than them just agreeing on it.

Burgess's movie premieres this week, but I have yet to catch a trailer on TV. Has anyone else?

Wilhemina

Postby Wilhemina » Tue Jul 07, 2015 11:35 am

Is he going to be in a tv movie or film?

I really like that they have teamed up. How great would it be for them to find evidence against Gabe and Victor.

I think he needs to bring Vikki back to Earth in regards to her father. He can do it; he has done it before.

I really like the chemistry between these two. And I love this new Billy. I know that is not a popular sentiment, but I think he is a fine actor and does not go for the usual soap looks.

This is a nice thread about these two.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”