Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:58 pm

I just read the recap's for today's show I didn't watch it.I'm sick and tired of this 2 Jack/Victor thing.By the sounds of it I didn't miss much.

Villy wasn't on so I really didn't miss anything.

We all new that Avery was going to be raped and blame Joe and we all new from the anvils falling that Victor was going to shoot Yack.But by the sounds of things Victor shot the real Jack not Yack.

ericlizafan

Postby ericlizafan » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:09 pm

Quote greengrass: Burgess just tweeted about 1 hr. ago.Good times with Amelia and Johnny today...Love that little man.

So were going to see the Villy family again soon

VILLY FOREVER

I saw that too! It made me smile! Johnny is just the cutest little boy!

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:54 pm

The sponsors are probably regional, rather than national, but at the very first commercial break today, I saw an ad for Cancer Centers of America and I think the little boy is the same actor that plays Johnny. It is brief, but I rewound and played screen by screen mode.

On another note, I really enjoyed the show today. Villy weren't part of it, but my heart leapt for Jack holding Phyllis again, even if he couldn't tell her about Marco. It reminded me just a bit of Billy's Santa appearance with Vicki. We didn't really know until much later that she had some recognition, but Phyllis definitely sensed something. And PB really got me when he called out that he was home, and then how he said he was back too. I enjoyed Adam tricking Marco, and really the whole exchange between them. It is one of the first times I really felt myself rooting for Adam/Gabe.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Jun 26, 2015 4:48 pm

What really bothers me the most about this doppelganger s/l is

(1) knowing that Victor isn't going to pay for any of his crimes.He's going to walk away without being punished for what he has done.

(2)Victoria is unknowing being dragged into the middle of it all by believing everything her father says and being manipulated by him.(You would think by know that Victoria would have learnt not to trust every word her father says or everything he does)

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:20 pm

No Billy and/or Victoria again today. The show's not the same when they are not on.

Team Villy!!

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:30 pm

Quote villyforever55: No Billy and/or Victoria again today. The show's not the same when they are not on.

Team Villy!!

Billy and Victoria were on the Canadian show today so you will see them in the US on Monday.They didn't have scene's together but Billy phoned Victoria to tell her about Jack getting shot.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Fri Jun 26, 2015 10:35 pm

Quote greengrass:
Quote villyforever55: No Billy and/or Victoria again today. The show's not the same when they are not on.

Team Villy!!

Billy and Victoria were on the Canadian show today so you will see them in the US on Monday.They didn't have scene's together but Billy phoned Victoria to tell her about Jack getting shot.

Thanks! :-)

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sat Jun 27, 2015 11:44 am

It should start getting interesting for Villy.Victoria is going to want to protect her father,at least until the whole truth comes out about what he did and Billy is going to be looking for answers to why Gabe/Adam has been given control of Newman/Abbott.But both Billy and Victoria may get some answers their not prepared for.

Victoria finding out that her father brought a drug lord to town to take over Jack's life while he had the real Jack kiddnapped and held hostage and everything that happened because of that.

Billy and the Abbott's finding out about what Victor did to Jack.Billy finding out that Gabe is really Adam and Jack knowing about it the whole time.

Got to love Villy,some tough times ahead but they will come out of this together.They will both be there for each other.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Sat Jun 27, 2015 1:43 pm

I agree. Once all the secrets are out, Billy and Victoria will need each other even more. They will turn to each other for love and support since both have both have been betrayed; Jack betrayed Billy and Victoria has been used and betrayed Victor.

Team Villy!!

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sun Jun 28, 2015 11:37 am

Sending out some love to Villy.

I sure hope this doppelganger s/l soon ends because I am already sick of it and Victor better pay big time for what he has done.

VILLY FOREVER

Return to “The Young and the Restless”