Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:26 pm

Maybe Billy does talk about Chelsea and Connor but all Victoria seems to be able to talk about all the time is her father.So one is as bad as the other.

But there both going to get a rude awaking when both Victor and Adam are revealed.Victor for what he has just done and Adam 's identity.

I'm still on board for Villy.It's the writers fault for the way they are being writen not their's.

ellebrock

Postby ellebrock » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:34 pm

I don't like the writing for them and I don't like the new Billy, so the negative combination of those 2 factors makes it impossible to root for Villy anymore. It makes me sad to watch old Villy clips and what they used to be like. After you've eaten prime beef, it's hard to swallow stale baloney and that's what this is! I'm not gonna settle for this crapola.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu Jun 18, 2015 7:52 pm

Billy did spend time with Johnny,Katie and Victoria at Crimson Lights but because Victoria was in such a hurry to go be with her father she cut Billy's visit with the kids short.

Then Billy went over to see Connor,after all Billy is the only father Connor has ever known.Billy has spent the last year with him.It might be over with Billy and Chelsea but Billy will always care about Connor.

As for the new Billy.I think Burgess Jenkins is doing a great job in the roll of the mature Billy.

OT.........It said in one of the soap mag that Billy Miller doesn't plan on coming back to Y&R he is quite happen at GH and plans on staying there.

eversleek

Postby eversleek » Thu Jun 18, 2015 8:47 pm

I hated this episode. I was so excited about the Johnny scenes and was just disappointed. Compare Billy's scenes with Johnny to his scenes with Connor. He barely acknowledges Johnny and is super affectionate with Connor. It is like he wishes Connor was his child instead of Johnny and Katie. Hard to watch that.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:15 pm

Billy was playing around with Johnny and said something to Katie,Billy was giving Johnny a high five and talking to him,but as I said Victoria was in such a hurry to get to her father that she cut Billy's visit short with his kids.Victoria couldn't get out of CL's fast enough to go be with daddy dearest.

I really can't wait to see what happens when Victoria finds out what her father has been up too.With Victoria her father comes first and every other man she is involved with comes a distant second.

eversleek.......you say your tired of the way Billy has been acting well I feel the same way about Victoria.

eversleek

Postby eversleek » Thu Jun 18, 2015 9:21 pm

Victoria went off to be with her dad and family. Billy could have stayed with his children instead of her taking them home with the nanny. Why didn't he? It was Father's day. He should have took them. Instead he went to be with Connor instead.

I actually have no issue with Billy caring for Connor but I do have major issue with him being 10x more affectionate with Chelsea's child than his own. And he just was.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:11 pm

Well Billy and Victoria are on the out's again because of what Jack did to Victor.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Fri Jun 19, 2015 7:10 pm

Quote eversleek: Victoria went off to be with her dad and family. Billy could have stayed with his children instead of her taking them home with the nanny. Why didn't he? It was Father's day. He should have took them. Instead he went to be with Connor instead.

I actually have no issue with Billy caring for Connor but I do have major issue with him being 10x more affectionate with Chelsea's child than his own. And he just was.

It seems they didn't show the time Billy was with his kids; the carousel, the swings, having ice cream or whether he showed Johnny any affection or not, so I don't have a problem. It was just shown that way to create angst for Chadam and how much of a selfish coward Adam is. Good that he showed up to see Connor, but it may be time for Billy to let Connor forget him; he's a baby and he will recover..

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sat Jun 20, 2015 9:17 am

SOD......... Y&R's top 5 weddings

Victor/Nikki....1984

Sharon/Nick.....1996

Danny/Christine....1990

Drucilla/Neil.........1993

Billy/Victoria.....2010

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Sat Jun 20, 2015 2:13 pm

Today is a good day to see Billy Miller on cable. Now Fatal Honeymoon is on, and a Suits marathon is on, so his guest appearance will air as the last episode tonight.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”