Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Deana4Villy

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby Deana4Villy » Mon Jun 15, 2015 6:55 am

I found the scenes yesterday on YT to watch, and they were great, but I groaned when I saw Ashley with him at the UG. I thought, "Their scenes are over, already?"

Some have commented they miss seeing Johnny. I do too, but I just realized, I don't think we've seen Katie in anything other than swaddled in a blanket, and she's over 6 months now. She should be a chubby, little angel, wearing an impossibly cute summer romper with matching sandals that her gorgeous mom couldn't resist. I wonder if when we see her, if she'll be a blue-eyed blond, or have Victoria's rich brown hair?

Also, I'm starting to wonder if NE's offices exist anymore? Victor is always at Jabot's offices, even if they are the same company. And Victoria had just had a new office designed when she was in her final months of pregnancy, and she was supposedly going to have a nursery next door for Katie. Do the writers remember what they wrote?

eversleek

Postby eversleek » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:11 am

We have seen Victor's office and will be seeing more of it. I think Vicky's office will return once the company is no longer merged.

We know Johnny is coming up but I hope we see Katie too. She should be so big now and I'm curious to see what she looks like. I hope she is a brunette! We need another brunette Abbott! The last one was Colleen. Also I want Victoria to have her mini-me. Both her sons look like their dad. Her turn! <3

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Mon Jun 15, 2015 10:31 am

On June 4th Eric Braeden tweeted........Just finished very interesting scene's and more explosive stuff to shoot tomorrow and next week."Fasten your seatbelts."

On June 13th he tweeted.........It's getting even more interesting in Genoa City in weeks to come.Some wild twist's and turns.Really good stuff coming up I promise.

This is me.......This week Victor fear's for his and his families lives.Yack is out of control.

It says that Phyllis,Ashley and Nikki join forces to try and figure out what is going on.

ErikaKayy

Postby ErikaKayy » Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:44 am

Quote eversleek: We have seen Victor's office and will be seeing more of it. I think Vicky's office will return once the company is no longer merged.

We know Johnny is coming up but I hope we see Katie too. She should be so big now and I'm curious to see what she looks like. I hope she is a brunette! We need another brunette Abbott! The last one was Colleen. Also I want Victoria to have her mini-me. Both her sons look like their dad. Her turn! <3

Actually, the last brunette Abbott we had was Delia. But yeah, I've always had it in my head that Katie would come out a blonde but I need her a blue-eyed brunette like her mother. That's not far off since daughters - most of them anyway - have a tendency to look like their mothers while sons resemble their fathers (even though in Adam's case, he looks more like Hope). Nikki and Victoria don't look alike but Abby and Ashley too. Chloe and Delia did. Johnny and Reed look like Billy and JT so yes, please - let Katie be a mini Victoria. The Newman family tends to have people with darker features as opposed to lighter ones so that should be stronger in Katie.

I'm glad Johnny will be seen but I miss Princess Katie. She should be about six months ago...all chubby and squishy and smiley.

And yes! Kill this merger so Victoria can have her NE office back. That was more spacious than the sardine can of an office she hijacked from Ashley in that damn lab space.

Deana4Villy

Postby Deana4Villy » Mon Jun 15, 2015 12:25 pm

Quote ErikaKayy:
Quote eversleek: We have seen Victor's office and will be seeing more of it. I think Vicky's office will return once the company is no longer merged.

Actually, the last brunette Abbott we had was Delia. But yeah, I've always had it in my head that Katie would come out a blonde but I need her a blue-eyed brunette like her mother. That's not far off since daughters - most of them anyway - have a tendency to look like their mothers while sons resemble their fathers (even though in Adam's case, he looks more like Hope). Nikki and Victoria don't look alike but Abby and Ashley too. Chloe and Delia did. Johnny and Reed look like Billy and JT so yes, please - let Katie be a mini Victoria. The Newman family tends to have people with darker features as opposed to lighter ones so that should be stronger in Katie.

I'm glad Johnny will be seen but I miss Princess Katie. She should be about six months ago...all chubby and squishy and smiley.

And yes! Kill this merger so Victoria can have her NE office back. That was more spacious than the sardine can of an office she hijacked from Ashley in that damn lab space.

Yes, Victoria hijacked it from Ashley, so I can understand why she still uses it, particularly since it is next to her lab. What I don't get, is why it gets used so much by others. Even Chelsea used it the other day. One would think the COO would be able to walk in and use her office at any point, without worrying about others being there or holding personal meetings. And, if Gabe is Vicki's equal, doesn't he need an office? The business writing on this show once made real world sense, but not anymore.

eversleek

Postby eversleek » Mon Jun 15, 2015 2:51 pm

Ah! How could I forget Delia. Shame. Yes she was an adorable little brunette too! <3

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:06 pm

I will be so glad when the real Jack comes back and blow's Victor right out of the water.He is one SOB,he just keeps lying to Victoria.Just imagine how she is going to feel when the truth comes out and realize that her father has been manipulating and lying to her all this time.Victoria already suspect's that Victor is hiding something.

Phyllis also thinks that there is something going on and Kyle thinks there is something strange about his father lately,Kyle thinks there is something off with his father

Wilhemina

Postby Wilhemina » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:10 pm

I am new to this thread, but I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed their scenes today. I am in the minority, I think, of people who really like this new Billy. I have always liked them together, and he seems to soften her up when they are truly together. Hope Victor and Yack don't mess them up though.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:17 pm

Quote Wilhemina: I am new to this thread, but I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed their scenes today. I am in the minority, I think, of people who really like this new Billy. I have always liked them together, and he seems to soften her up when they are truly together. Hope Victor and Yack don't mess them up though.

Welcome to our Villy haven

.By what I have been reading there is a lot more fans warming up to the New Billy.I have liked him from the beginning.

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Mon Jun 15, 2015 7:21 pm

Welcome to our Villy love fest!I liked BuJ from the beginning, unfortunately, putting him with Chelsea was a BIG mistake. Thank god that's over. Now, we can just wait for the Villy reunion!

Team Villy!!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”