Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Keeley

Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA !!! ♥ �

Postby Keeley » Sat Jun 12, 2010 1:56 am

Quote SandCBictoria: VOTE!!! I want to win

boards.soapcentral.com/showthread.php?606773-Which-couple-has-the-most-chemistry

Hi SandC! I am going directly there to vote for you-know-who!! Big thanks!!! :)) :)) :-)

Keeley

Postby Keeley » Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:00 am

Quote Jeepgirl: They seem to have REAL chemistry for once. So many times you see people paired together and it's boring. Billy & Victoria are so much FUN to watch. Not to mention he's gorgeous!! I enjoy their part in Y&R so much. Thanks for making a fun and interesting story line!

Jeepgirl! Hi from all of us, thanks for adding your
support! We love that they are fun and hot together! Billy does get credit for being so gorgeous! He is too distracting, he got Victoria's attention and now he sure has ours! :o :) :))

Caysieee

Postby Caysieee » Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:08 am

I know Im really late on this but Billy and Vikki doing it in daddy's office was sooooo cute.

Plus does anyone know if this hook up is temporary or is it long term. Any spoilers??? If not thanks anyway guys.

Keeley

Postby Keeley » Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:18 am

VickyBilly and Maxie ~ Thanks for reminding us how important the vote is. SandCBictoria gave us the place! You are all so great, we can move Billy and Victoria to the top, front and center!

Butterfly is also right, we want to win in SID , too! AS you say they = real love! ♥ :] :-)
[/b[b]]
Tierney, thanks for doing your part!!! YAY!
:) :-)

MAXIE, YOU ARE SO WONDERFUL TO BUMP UP OUR THREAD HERE! It was so great that You said "let's spread this Villy love". I am with you...big hugs to you Maxie :) :-) :-)

Tierney and Maxie, I want so badly for Billy not to mess things up by letting his anger toward Victor override his feelings for Victoria. It was appearing as if he would help Victoria with any inside info he had, and that this trip would be another romantic escape for them. I hope that they will finally say "I love you" and be a real couple before anything rocks the boat with these two. Fingers crossed. We need these two to live happily ever after!!! :) :)) :) :-) :-)

All of you are so fun to chat with!

*** We invite more of you Villy Bictoria fans to join us here, and please vote for them where our posters tell us we can vote to make a difference! :)

butterfly affect

Postby butterfly affect » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:37 am

Villy fans theres another poll at Soapsindepth with villy on it so be sure to vote! The poll question

Do you think that Billy really does love Victoria?

Here are the results:

You know, I really think he does. 84%

Not a chance. 15%

Jimi

Postby Jimi » Sat Jun 12, 2010 12:57 pm

[quote] I think billy and victoria are so cute. What a
perfect couple. I've always liked billy. Lots of spunk and
not trying to be mr perfect. Brings lots of excitement to
the soap. [quote] ~) ~)

butterfly affect

Postby butterfly affect » Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:57 pm

Billy and Victoria are a cute couple. They are both different which is perfect because balance each other.

maxiefan101

Postby maxiefan101 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:30 pm

Happy Saturday Keeley and fellow Villy lovers.

I am hoping that since Billy realizes that whatever happens will happen on Victorias watch, he needs to continue to have her back even if that includes telling Tucker where he can go. I know he hates Victor with a passion but he LOVES Victoria, probably more than he has ever loved anyone (or cares to admit) so maybe that love will override his hate. So, gosh, I hope this turns out well for them..

pdames4

Postby pdames4 » Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:35 pm

The portrayal of Victoria Newman has changed drastically. Don't know if I would have enjoyed HT in this romance. However, Amelia and Billy Miller are adorable together. It also makes for more great banter between the two families.

butterfly affect

Postby butterfly affect » Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:13 pm

^^^ With billy and victoria the writers have so many doors that could be open for storylines. For villy fans I have to let you guys know when I come across polls for our favorite couple lol.

There two new polls that involve our couple,one is on daytime confidential for best couple of the week. And then thereone p://cbs.soapsindepth.com/talkback/polls/instantpoll.asp

Return to “The Young and the Restless”