Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
apostate

Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA !!! ♥ �

Postby apostate » Sat May 29, 2010 11:46 pm

They make magic together. This is one of the most exciting lines I've seen in a long long time...Keep it up... :D

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Sat May 29, 2010 11:49 pm

Quote apostate: They make magic together. This is one of the most exciting lines I've seen in a long long time...Keep it up... :D

Me too. The romance factor is off the charts, IMO. He is so smitten and adorable. OMG! My heart, be still my heart. *) :))

Mo in Canada

Postby Mo in Canada » Sun May 30, 2010 12:21 am

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote apostate: They make magic together. This is one of the most exciting lines I've seen in a long long time...Keep it up... :D

Me too. The romance factor is off the charts, IMO. He is so smitten and adorable. OMG! My heart, be still my heart. *) :))

Romeo & Juliet, so who will be Tybalt (guess that is Abby?) But please no vials of poison or daggers in the heart (the buzzco pen has that attachment doesn't it? - shudder). I just love these two characters together, as much as I wanted Sharon back with Nick that has become trivial watching the chemistry between these two.

Keeley

Postby Keeley » Sun May 30, 2010 1:50 am

SunnyFlower ~ great that we can count you in! I, too, think it's so cute because Billy just can't stay Away from Vicky! He can't because he is crazy about her! Too funny...your "be still my heart"! I see the Romeo and Juliet connection as you said, and it's keeping me glued to the screen! :] ;)

Tierney ~ glad you joined us! :) And good question, where is Chloe coming from all of a sudden? Seeing the slap I said "huh?" out loud!!! Go home, Chloe, with Chance! :o ;)

Apostate~ So happy you came on and stated your support... hope the writers see that we are loving the chemistry and the excitement these two generate! 8) :)

Mo in Canada~ Yes...no daggers to the heart, please. We only want the romantic steamy part of Romeo and Juliet for Billy and Vicky! REALLY GOOD POINT: !) I had also wished that Nick and Sharon could get a little steamy again...writers, if you are listening...Sharon and Nick could be another couple we can't get enough of ...again!!! ;) !) !) :-)

OH... !) AND LOOKING AT BILLY IN THESE HOT SCENES WITH VICTORIA...FOR THE RECORD, I AM LOOKING AT MORE THAN ARMPITS..JUST FYI! ;) ;) ;)

pgl35

Postby pgl35 » Sun May 30, 2010 1:57 am

Quote nikkinak: They are such total opposites. I think that's one of the things that makes them so much fun. She is so uptight and he is so carefree and fun. He is one of my favorite things about this show. I love every scene he's in. He is sweet, he's funny, he's adorable, he's sarcastic, he has great facial expressions, etc. I can't say enough about Billy! I just love him!

Nik , I knew I'd find you in here ;) ..I love these two together , they are perfect , and the way they interact with each other is so cute! They are the best part of the show.

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Sun May 30, 2010 1:57 am

Thank you for adding me...I am a huge Villy booster. I think it is the most romantic and hot thing happening right now. Hands down.

(Let the Shick stuff go kids. We have new generations of hottness :()

pgl35

Postby pgl35 » Sun May 30, 2010 2:01 am

Quote Oreo123: And their one liners are zingers....I nearly feel off my chair laughing when the banter between them included sausage. He said he usually cooks breakfast in the bude. Victoria warned him that he could burn his sausage. LMAO......and when she left without having breakfast he told her "You haven't even eaten my sausage yet!" Unbelievable........ :-) :-) :-) :-)

I know Oreo, I died laughting about the sausage! I cannot remember, in the 15 years Iv'e been watching the show, a funnier conversation than that one! I just love these two!

Keeley

Postby Keeley » Sun May 30, 2010 2:20 am

Quote Sunnyflower: Thank you for adding me...I am a huge Villy booster. I think it is the most romantic and hot thing happening right now. Hands down.

(Let the Shick stuff go kids. We have new generations of hottness :()

Sunnyflower !!! :) You are a great addition here...with posters like us boosting Villy, we have a voice! It is a new generation of "hotness"...love the "romance" and the "hotness" as you so brilliantly named it...it's these two combined and with Villy you've got SIZZLE! Let's keep this thread going to check back in and keep the Villy spark alive!!! Hugs, Sunny!♥ :-) :-) :-)

pgl35 Agree, agree!!! I could hear that sausage dialogue /scene again, and laugh just as hard. Thank God, it is proof we have better writing happening! Thanks for joining us!!! :] :)

:-)

VickyBillyFan

Postby VickyBillyFan » Sun May 30, 2010 4:26 am

I love, love, love them together :D I love their witty banter and classic lines (Mr. Newman, you haven't even tasted my sausage LOL, your lawyer has gender issues, etc.). I really love how sweet and supportive and totally loving Billy is with Victoria. She really needs someone on her side right now. I have a feeling they will become an us against the world couple with everyone disapproving which is fine by me because I think it will bring them closer. Oh and did I mention that I love how incredibly sexy they are together? *) I'm still recovering from the makeout scenes from a few days ago! I hope we get plenty more where those came from :D

knockout

Postby knockout » Sun May 30, 2010 7:52 am

Hell yeah sign me up!These two are fiya!The best part of the show,and their chemistry is off the charts the writers will be fools to break them up especially since their growing even more fans.They are perfect for each other and balance each other out ,their sexy and natural.You can tell they'll falling hard for each other.And btw I have this strong feeling Vikki is either pregnant from jamacian wedding night or she will be by Billy just a gut feeling,The writers probably want them tied together for future years to come which is smart.

Go Billy and Victoria. :D :D

Return to “The Young and the Restless”