Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
MissxMahalaxElvira

Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA !!! ♥ �

Postby MissxMahalaxElvira » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:23 am

[quote]Quote Keeley: ***** !!!!! *) :o
I think the Villy scene in Victor's Office should win an Emmy in a new category:
"Couple Generating the Most Vibes in Hotness" !! Anybody want to vote on this one with me?

I do! I do! Lord... have... MERCY! I'm kinda at a loss for words for the office scenes... Billy/Vicki are hot, have had some hot, squee-worthy scenes, but daaaayuuum! The office stuff, now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about! I was blushing just as furiously as Vicki ever has.

I bet an employee outside Victor's office was about to call the fire department due to the smoke creeping outta there. :-) :D :D ;)

MissxMahalaxElvira

Postby MissxMahalaxElvira » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:24 am

[quote]Quote Keeley: ***** !!!!! *) :o
I think the Villy scene in Victor's Office should win an Emmy in a new category:
"Couple Generating the Most Vibes in Hotness" !! Anybody want to vote on this one with me?

I do! I do! Lord... have... MERCY! I'm kinda at a loss for words for the office scenes... Billy/Vicki are hot, have had some hot, squee-worthy scenes, but daaaayuuum! The office stuff, now THAT'S what I'm talkin' about! I was blushing just as furiously as Vicki ever has.

I bet an employee outside Victor's office was about to call the fire department due to the smoke creeping outta there. :-) :D :D ;)

butterfly affect

Postby butterfly affect » Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:35 am

Quote MissxMahalaxElvira: [quote]Quote Keeley: ***** !!!!! *) :o

LOL ICAM!

valencia4love

Postby valencia4love » Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:30 am

Quote butterfly affect:

LOL ICAM!

Yes!! Victoria and Billy have my vote as "HOTTEST COUPLE OF THE YEAR"!!!! They way he spun her around, put over his shoulders and laid her down on "daddy' Victor's desk - THAT'S THE STUFF THAT DAYDREAMS ARE MADE OF!! 3)

butterfly affect

Postby butterfly affect » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:51 pm

Quote valencia4love:
Quote butterfly affect:

LOL ICAM!

Haha I know right?! I wish I was vikki lol.
Yes!! Victoria and Billy have my vote as "HOTTEST COUPLE OF THE YEAR"!!!! They way he spun her around, put over his shoulders and laid her down on "daddy' Victor's desk - THAT'S THE STUFF THAT DAYDREAMS ARE MADE OF!! 3)

maxiefan101

Postby maxiefan101 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:55 pm

I will be having daydreams about that scene for a long time!!!!

butterfly affect

Postby butterfly affect » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:59 pm

Quote maxiefan101: I will be having daydreams about that scene for a long time!!!!

Billy Miller what sweet dreams imao.

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:03 pm

Quote butterfly affect:
Quote maxiefan101: I will be having daydreams about that scene for a long time!!!!

Billy Miller what sweet dreams imao.

Indeed. The sweetest. *) :))

VickyBillyFan

Postby VickyBillyFan » Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:45 pm

They are always hot but this was a whole new level of hotness *) I was watching with my Mom and I'm not sure what had me blushing more...watching that hot of a scene with her lol or the scene itself! I swear my DVR is going to break from all the times I've rewatched those scenes :D

Keeley

Postby Keeley » Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:31 pm

Great...we will all be buying SID to cast our votes for Villy as the #1 Supercouple!!! Thanks, Butterfly for the update note to remind us. :)

MissMahala, Butterfly, Valencia and Sunny I think we all are just swept away with Billy grabbing Victoria in the office, swooping her up, and there they were all over each other! *)

Vicky/Billy fan you said it: these two are a new level of hotness! :))

LOL you were watching with your Mom!!! *) I bet neither one of you could take your eyes off the screen! ;)

Everyone ~your "thumbs up" vote for the office scene confirmed my vote, the scene was "way HOT"! ;)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”