Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Keeley

Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA !!! ♥ �

Postby Keeley » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:34 pm

***** !!!!! *) :o
I think the Villy scene in Victor's Office should win an Emmy in a new category:
"Couple Generating the Most Vibes in Hotness" !! Anybody want to vote on this one with me?

VickyBilly~ Yes, Villy Fans, come out, come out, wherever you are! My favorite quote of the day is yours, the one referring to the scene on Victor's office table/desk:

"I think he[Billy] made her very happy."
ITA, ummmm...I think Billy has an uncanny ability to create sexy SIZZLE!

Butterfly ~ LOL with you!!! Hot office scene is just VILLY, ON FIRE!

athorn~ I know, I was psyched to see Villy today, too. Then had a sad face with no Villy today! I am trying to imagine how the plane trip with these two will transpire. With Villy, anything is possible!

Tell me, does anyone vote with me, that:
Villy gets the EMMY for HOTNESS ? ?) :)

grammapam

Postby grammapam » Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:39 pm

Quote Keeley:
Quote CARMEN JONES: I'm signing in late as usual but I'm here for a minute. I just had to send a shout out to the Villy Fans and say what's up and that I loved our couple today!! I haven't been this excited about a couple on Y&R since Phyllis & Nick first got started, & for me that's HUGE!! I'm seeing Vicky in a whole new light and that's all because of Billy :) :)

Hi Carmen, so happy you gave us a shout! I know Vicky is not at all the same Vicky...I laughed with Victor's portrait right behind them the entire time! BIG LOL! :) :-) :-) I love these two!!! ♥♥
Hi Keeley!I had a huge giggle about the scene w/Victors'picture staring down at them...I dont even like it when my Dog is watching...but thats just me :D :D :D

Tierney

Postby Tierney » Wed Jun 09, 2010 6:29 pm

Quote VickyBillyFan:
Quote Keeley:
Quote Tierney: OK, I'll say the same thing I mentioned on this board's other Villy thread - where is everyone today? No reaction to today's ep? I thought it was one of their best yet! :-)

:) :-) :-) Thank Goodness for you, Tierney, I'm here! I loved this episode! I was also searching the board...now you and I need to get this talk going...

Do you agree on this:
Sexiest part: they were on the desk, all naked, and when they found each other's hand and they locked fingers....my blood pressure spiked! (I have typical low blood pressure, but that scene broke the Love Scale!) back in a few, want you to know I am on!!! :] Join us Villy fans!!! !!!

That definitely ranked high on my list too because I love how it showed they are in love not just lust :)) I loved so many things it's hard to narrow it down lol. I think the other sexiest part was when he was nibbling on her ear and she was enjoying it so much she looked like she forgot her own name lol. Actually the whole time she pretty much seemed that way. I think he made her very happy :D

Hey Keeley and VickyBillyFan! Argh, Keeley, I just missed your post yesterday! You're so right, the best part was them locking fingers. For me, a very close second was the nibbling on the ear. I also loved how he touched her nose and she smiled before he left the office. So cute. Gah, I love these two!

Keeley

Postby Keeley » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:10 pm

Quote grammapam:
Quote Keeley:
Quote CARMEN JONES: I'm signing in late as usual but I'm here for a minute. I just had to send a shout out to the Villy Fans and say what's up and that I loved our couple today!! I haven't been this excited about a couple on Y&R since Phyllis & Nick first got started, & for me that's HUGE!! I'm seeing Vicky in a whole new light and that's all because of Billy :) :)

Hi Carmen, so happy you gave us a shout! I know Vicky is not at all the same Vicky...I laughed with Victor's portrait right behind them the entire time! BIG LOL! :) :-) :-) I love these two!!! ♥♥
Hi Keeley!I had a huge giggle about the scene w/Victors'picture staring down at them...I dont even like it when my Dog is watching...but thats just me :D :D :D

Big hi Pam...[b]you are too funny! :-) :-) Get the dogs and portraits out of your bedroom! ~) We don't need any distractions! You have me LOL!!! Sometimes I feel like you girls on here are in my kitchen with me, and we have no men listening in! :-)

Keeley

Postby Keeley » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:15 pm

Quote Tierney:
Quote VickyBillyFan:
Quote Keeley:
Quote Tierney: OK, I'll say the same thing I mentioned on this board's other Villy thread - where is everyone today? No reaction to today's ep? I thought it was one of their best yet! :-)

:) :-) :-) Thank Goodness for you, Tierney, I'm here! I loved this episode! I was also searching the board...now you and I need to get this talk going...

Do you agree on this:
Sexiest part: they were on the desk, all naked, and when they found each other's hand and they locked fingers....my blood pressure spiked! (I have typical low blood pressure, but that scene broke the Love Scale!) back in a few, want you to know I am on!!! :] Join us Villy fans!!! !!!

That definitely ranked high on my list too because I love how it showed they are in love not just lust :)) I loved so many things it's hard to narrow it down lol. I think the other sexiest part was when he was nibbling on her ear and she was enjoying it so much she looked like she forgot her own name lol. Actually the whole time she pretty much seemed that way. I think he made her very happy :D

Hey Keeley and VickyBillyFan! Argh, Keeley, I just missed your post yesterday! You're so right, the best part was them locking fingers. For me, a very close second was the nibbling on the ear. I also loved how he touched her nose and she smiled before he left the office. So cute. Gah, I love these two!

Hey Tierney, nice you are back! The ear nibbling was so addicting (OK, I admit, I hit rewind and did a double take :o ) So cute, so fun together, and the chemistry is not hard to catch, it pours out of the screen! I love them and want them back on this week! :)

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:25 pm

The ear nibbling! OMGGGGGGGGG! *) *) *) *) Man oh man I wish I was Vicky. He adores her. I love it. :))

Keeley

Postby Keeley » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:29 pm

Quote Sunnyflower: The ear nibbling! OMGGGGGGGGG! *) *) *) *) Man oh man I wish I was Vicky. He adores her. I love it. :))

Sunny, when I saw your post believe me, I was laughing out loud! :) :-) :) *) *) You wish you were Vicky...now there is a popular thought! I've always said that men in real life could take a lesson from the soap opera men, let's start with B-I-L-L-Y!!!!! ;) :)

grammapam

Postby grammapam » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:33 pm

Quote Sunnyflower: The ear nibbling! OMGGGGGGGGG! *) *) *) *) Man oh man I wish I was Vicky. He adores her. I love it. :))
Hang on a minute Sunny..Im sorry I could'nt hear what you were saying...I WAS DRYING MY EAR!! :D :D

maxiefan101

Postby maxiefan101 » Wed Jun 09, 2010 7:54 pm

Villy today = HOTTNESS redefined. I am still watching it. Of course, Im going to have to watch episodes from my DVR since we get NO villy for the rest of the week %( ... ...
I am so sad

athorn

Postby athorn » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:05 pm

Sunny, when I saw your post believe me, I was laughing out loud! :) :-) :) *) *) You wish you were Vicky...now there is a popular thought! I've always said that men in real life could take a lesson from the soap opera men, let's start with B-I-L-L-Y!!!!! ;) :)[/quote]

Keely it is too funny you said this because me and my husband were actually watching and he likes Billy and I said ok so see how he is acting you need to act like that. He said we have been married for 10 years we are not just dating or "friends". Uggg Men get nothing lol

Return to “The Young and the Restless”