Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Villyfan

Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA !!! ♥ �

Postby Villyfan » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:18 pm

Quote maxiefan101: If we were in the minority, then Billitoria would not be leading in ALL the online polls (which they are). I havent seen SOD/SOW or SID but I am sure they will win all those polls as well. I will be surprised if they dont. So I agree with whoever said minority/shminority.

There is also a poll on soapnet. "Who's your favorite new couple?"; Billy & Villy are leading with 70%.

Rinaa

Postby Rinaa » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:30 pm

You know, at first, after watching AMC and Billy Miller was was the wicked brother of Annie, I thought to myself that I could never get accustomed to seeing him as the new Billy. Was I ever wrong! I love him as the new (and very much improved) Billy. I just love the fact that he and Victoria just have fun together. They flirt with each and just seem to have a lot of good times in the sack, without it being raunchy!She and J.T. didn't seem to have anything in common. As a matter of fact, they were just downright boring to watch onscreen. Love 'em, love em', love 'em. Hope the writers don't destroy this. Best match up in a long time, since Kay and her husband (who by the way they need to show more of).

athorn

Postby athorn » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:21 pm

Quote Blue 501:
Quote knockout: Hell yeah sign me up!These two are fiya!The best part of the show,and their chemistry is off the charts the writers will be fools to break them up especially since their growing even more fans.They are perfect for each other and balance each other out ,their sexy and natural.You can tell they'll falling hard for each other.And btw I have this strong feeling Vikki is either pregnant from jamacian wedding night or she will be by Billy just a gut feeling,The writers probably want them tied together for future years to come which is smart.

Go Billy and Victoria. :D :D

Me too, knock out. If they were too drunk to know they were getting married, I see a pregnancy in the works. The fertility idol & jar of pickles were clues. They like to throw in little hints like that!

Yes the jar of pickles and the fertiliry thing were huge clues. I think it will be coming soon and I am interested to see the response from all parties.

butterfly affect

Postby butterfly affect » Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:26 pm

Quote athorn:
Quote Blue 501:
Quote knockout: Hell yeah sign me up!These two are fiya!The best part of the show,and their chemistry is off the charts the writers will be fools to break them up especially since their growing even more fans.They are perfect for each other and balance each other out ,their sexy and natural.You can tell they'll falling hard for each other.And btw I have this strong feeling Vikki is either pregnant from jamacian wedding night or she will be by Billy just a gut feeling,The writers probably want them tied together for future years to come which is smart.

Go Billy and Victoria. :D :D

Me too, knock out. If they were too drunk to know they were getting married, I see a pregnancy in the works. The fertility idol & jar of pickles were clues. They like to throw in little hints like that!

I really want her to be preggers and I think that there have been clues that she can be pregnant. Billy and victoria are good parents and by them sharing a child and chloe nor jt have control of they will defintely be able to show it.

Yes the jar of pickles and the fertiliry thing were huge clues. I think it will be coming soon and I am interested to see the response from all parties.

Keeley

Postby Keeley » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:10 pm

:) :-)
OUR PARTY CONTINUES! HOPE YOU ALL HAVE HAD THE BEST DAY!

Vicky/Billy Fan here's an idea ~ we get the producers to fly us to GC to be witnesses at the wedding! Who better than us? LOL LOL!! :-) You have to be at our party!!!
:-) :)

Athorn ~ thanks for where to vote! Yes, we love Villy no matter who does or doesn't in GC! :] :) It is never a party here without you!! :-) !) You are a big VIP part of this thread :)

Blue 501 ~ ugh...a star spangled speedo on any guy is double LOL to me!!! Love all of your comments Blue, stay here at our party! :o :)

Oreo...if Billy says he has a firecracker for Vicky, that's it , I am giving you the credit. :-) Love it, now he has to say it, I want Billy to speak the words!!! .; ;)
Love you at our parties!

Puddy~ we love your support, friend, and that you didn't miss the party!!! I need to make more appetizers... :)) :) ;)

Butterfly...thanks for the greetings and yes, the party is going on here on our thread! :] :) :)

Villy fan, I could not have said it better, I can't get too much of Villy, it is not possible! Keep our party going ! ;) :-) :-)

Rinaa ~ I could not agree more, they give all of these hints with their sexy talk, yet it never comes off as offensive, we just crave more! Happy party with us! ;) :)

Athorn, yes...I am with you.
..I want to see all of the responses of everyone to seeing these two together once we get farther along! Are you loving the Villy party? ;)

Butterfly...you put quotes together like a scrapbook...it makes sense, somehow...it could be this party atmosphere if it all! ;) ;)

Hi to pg! I know you will be joining us later...can't wait! Hugs, friend!!! ;) ;)

butterfly affect

Postby butterfly affect » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:52 pm

Billy and Victoria are by far the best couple right now imo, and the most happy. I hope the writers continue this because they finally have a great couple on this show that I can vouch for. And hopefully theres a villy baby in the making lol.

grammapam

Postby grammapam » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:58 pm

I just watched todays show(Canada)THEY ARE AT IT AGAIN!!!Can I get a wootwoot!!!Billy Billy Billy...you just cant get enough of this girl.Just tell her you love her already!!!Sheese :D :D
(***and he does it soooo well :D ;) )

VickyBillyFan

Postby VickyBillyFan » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:39 am

Quote grammapam: I just watched todays show(Canada)THEY ARE AT IT AGAIN!!!Can I get a wootwoot!!!Billy Billy Billy...you just cant get enough of this girl.Just tell her you love her already!!!Sheese :D :D
(***and he does it soooo well :D ;) )

Can't wait to see this!!! Did they take a lot of clothes off? Was it more than a couple quick kisses? Love that they can't get enough of each other :))

CARMEN JONES

Postby CARMEN JONES » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:14 am

Ohhh that look on Nikki's face today, she knows that Vicki is really falling for Billy. I can't wait for their Japan trip. I hope they get grunk and get married again!! :-) :-)

Keeley

Postby Keeley » Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:45 am

Quote butterfly affect: Billy and Victoria are by far the best couple right now imo, and the most happy. I hope the writers continue this because they finally have a great couple on this show that I can vouch for. And hopefully theres a villy baby in the making lol.

If there is a Villy baby...how great will that be!!!
Then all of the Abbots and Newmans who are against it, have to accept it! Have a great Tuesday butterfly! :) :]

Return to “The Young and the Restless”