Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Keeley

Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA !!! ♥ �

Postby Keeley » Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:57 pm

:) :] :-)
Happy Sunday night, Billy and Victoria fans!

I just was thinking that maybe Sharon will be one person who will be supportive of these two getting together. She is going through another horrible ordeal right now, and then when she is able to leave the hospital, she will probably be returning to the Newman ranch. Does anyone else think that Sharon might be the one person to be at least "not against" them being a couple? I am not sure if she could be totally happy for them, but maybe just not be as obstinate as the others? Does anyone else have other views on this? (I just hope they aren't met with total opposition, but then again, it hasn't stopped them so far!!! ?) !) :)

butterfly affect

Postby butterfly affect » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:36 pm

Sharon might support them along with katherine since she is always supporting everyone lol. Billy and Vikki both are adults and can do whatever they want without permission. You see how chloe proposed to chance? Did she tell billy before she did it? I think not so the next time billy does anything she needs to shut her trap. I hope everyone has joined their fansite and is voting daily for our favorite couple.

apostate

Postby apostate » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:39 pm

The reason I keep watching the show. Thay make it happen...Hot Hot Hot

Hispanic at the Disco

Postby Hispanic at the Disco » Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:42 pm

they're growing on me, i have to say. I do love Chloe with billy but this new pairing sure is entertaining!! :) Billy could have chemistry with anyone though, he even made Mac less boring and forced a few smiles out of her. i love how vicky actually is standing up to victor now, thats always a good time seeing him put in his place!!!!

maxiefan101

Postby maxiefan101 » Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:05 pm

Hey fellow Villy/Billitoria fans. I picked up the SID mag today and there is a section on page 92 or 93 where you can vote our couple as Y & R's newest supercouple. There competitors are Chloe/Chance and Sharon/Nick. If you get a chance pick it up and VOTE!!! I definitely will.

Oh, Hi Keeley, glad you are back!

Keeley

Postby Keeley » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:27 am

Butterfly ~ great perspective!!! It is true, really when you think of it, who in all of GC can throw a stone at these two who hasn't themselves chosen poorly when choosing a partner? Katherine will support them!!! LOL...Chloe was a shocker when she objected to these two...love your take on all of this! :] :) !)

apostate ~ yes, you are so right, they are a HOT couple, and... Billy is just plain HOT! *) :] ;)

Hispanic at...~ A big welcome to you! Thanks for joining us! You mention that Billy could have chemistry with anyone, he even had Mac smiling! I am LOL!!! Hysterical.
:-) :) :-)

Maxiefan ~
You are so fun! Thanks, I am glad to be back. Great suggestion, we should all pick up SID and VOTE for our couple. I love the others, too, but Villy really has shaken up what "supercouple " means. They are over the top together! :) :-) :)

Can't wait for this week, we are in for some Villy, Billtoria ~ these two will heat up your screen. Get your fans out sweet friends! :) :o :-) Hugs! ♥

pgl35

Postby pgl35 » Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:32 am

Popped in to say hi Keely , hope you are having a great evening! Going off to bed now!
I am looking forward to seeing what this week brings for Villy.... This thread is really growing , YAY!!

Keeley

Postby Keeley » Mon Jun 07, 2010 2:47 am

Quote pgl35: Popped in to say hi Keely , hope you are having a great evening! Going off to bed now!
I am looking forward to seeing what this week brings for Villy.... This thread is really growing , YAY!!

Thanks, pg!
:] We are all hyped to see Villy! I love that you stopped by. I will stop over to talk to you on Monday, too!! We will keep these threads going and the writer's just have to listen!!! ;) ;) :) Take care, great friend! You always make me smile! *****

VickyBillyFan

Postby VickyBillyFan » Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:19 am

Quote Keeley: :) :] :-)
Happy Sunday night, Billy and Victoria fans!

I just was thinking that maybe Sharon will be one person who will be supportive of these two getting together. She is going through another horrible ordeal right now, and then when she is able to leave the hospital, she will probably be returning to the Newman ranch. Does anyone else think that Sharon might be the one person to be at least "not against" them being a couple? I am not sure if she could be totally happy for them, but maybe just not be as obstinate as the others? Does anyone else have other views on this? (I just hope they aren't met with total opposition, but then again, it hasn't stopped them so far!!! ?) !) :)

Funny I was just thinking about this! I bet if they get married for real they'll have a hard time even coming up with two witnesses lol. I could just see the priest asking for objections and everyone standing up ha ha. I do think Sharon would support them since she likes Billy and also Phyllis too since she was really supportive of Victoria's new relationship when they talked in the hospital although she didn't know the guy was Billy. But Phyllis likes Jack and Billy is a younger version of him so I think she'd be cool with it. Add in Esther and that might be about it lol

athorn

Postby athorn » Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:48 am

Yay today is another Billy Victoria day I am very excited!!!! Should be a good day!! Hi all.. I think Sharon would be supportive and I also think a couple may suprise us and be supportive also but the majority will be unsupportive and that is ok with me just makes it that much better. Hope you all have a great day. :)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”