Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
connie54

Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA !!! ♥ �

Postby connie54 » Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:42 pm

I LOVE this pairing. I was skeptical at first but the acting and the banter have pulled me in big time. I watch just to see these scenes. I hope they have a long time before they are willing to admit their love for each other. I hope the writers let them develop their relationship before complicating it with a pregnancy. It's just so fun to watch a couple with this kind of chemistry. This is just what the show has needed for a long time now. I'm so glad they made this happen. I was disappointed that their marriage did not need to be annulled - I was looking forward to the two of them squirming when the judge asked them if they truly wanted to be "unmarried" because I don't think either one of them could lie to the judge. I'm looking forward to the real, sober wedding .. but even more to the day when they "realize" and are willing to admit that they are truly, madly, deeply, head over heels in love with each other. When Billy had Heather's room key returned to her I couldn't help but smile and "awwww" outloud. I LOVE THIS COUPLE!

VickyBillyFan

Postby VickyBillyFan » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:09 am

Quote yrbigfan: Hi everyone, I'm new here and just had to join you. I absolutely LOVE these two together. I must admit I do fast forward some of the boring story lines til I get to VILLY. They are just great together, they bring out the best of each other.

Welcome :) The more Villy lovers the better! You picked a good time to join in the fun because next week looks like a great week for our couple :))

VickyBillyFan

Postby VickyBillyFan » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:16 am

Quote connie54: I LOVE this pairing. I was skeptical at first but the acting and the banter have pulled me in big time. I watch just to see these scenes. I hope they have a long time before they are willing to admit their love for each other. I hope the writers let them develop their relationship before complicating it with a pregnancy. It's just so fun to watch a couple with this kind of chemistry. This is just what the show has needed for a long time now. I'm so glad they made this happen. I was disappointed that their marriage did not need to be annulled - I was looking forward to the two of them squirming when the judge asked them if they truly wanted to be "unmarried" because I don't think either one of them could lie to the judge. I'm looking forward to the real, sober wedding .. but even more to the day when they "realize" and are willing to admit that they are truly, madly, deeply, head over heels in love with each other. When Billy had Heather's room key returned to her I couldn't help but smile and "awwww" outloud. I LOVE THIS COUPLE!

Great post! I love the pace that the writers have taken with this relationship so far. I think it will be awhile until we get the L word from them and hope it's awhile until a pregnancy which is ok by me because I'd love more of the fun, sexy, flirty stuff that we've been getting. I did love what Billy Miller said in one of the mags. "I think he just loves this girl" aww...

Caysieee

Postby Caysieee » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:10 am

I am really starting to like this couple the more I see them. I was iffy at first becasue Vic was still married and I didnt think Billy should be with anybody else but Chloe but the more they connect on my screen the more I am loving it!

Billy brings out a side of Vic I swear I didnt even know existed. Its refreshing to watch them go back and forth because they are just like two high school kids again. I hope the writers take things slow and let these two form a real connection. They are really growing on me. Im excited to see where this heads.

newmans

Postby newmans » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:55 am

They are soooooo cuteeee together!!!! Love them, Love them!!!!! They are the best part of the show!!!

MissxMahalaxElvira

Postby MissxMahalaxElvira » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:40 am

I love it when he calls her by a pet name... back in February it was 'Boom Boom Newman', then there's the standard 'Princess' (although he's used that name other than for Victoria...), then his 'lil 'Chicken Hawk'. :D

And of course, any time he calls her 'Vicki', I melt. I loved the way he said it that night after the maternity of Faith was revealed, when Victoria was mad at Billy and refused to speak to him because of Jill's printing about the Kangaroo Court in RS. :)) ;) :D

newmans

Postby newmans » Sat Jun 05, 2010 10:59 am

Love them!

luvbuzz

Postby luvbuzz » Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:02 am

Quote MissxMahalaxElvira: I love it when he calls her by a pet name... back in February it was 'Boom Boom Newman', then there's the standard 'Princess' (although he's used that name other than for Victoria...), then his 'lil 'Chicken Hawk'. :D

And of course, any time he calls her 'Vicki', I melt. I loved the way he said it that night after the maternity of Faith was revealed, when Victoria was mad at Billy and refused to speak to him because of Jill's printing about the Kangaroo Court in RS. :)) ;) :D

I'm with you. The little names make me melt. But I want to be his Chicken Hawk!!!!!!! :~

MissxMahalaxElvira

Postby MissxMahalaxElvira » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:03 pm

Quote luvbuzz:
Quote MissxMahalaxElvira: I love it when he calls her by a pet name... back in February it was 'Boom Boom Newman', then there's the standard 'Princess' (although he's used that name other than for Victoria...), then his 'lil 'Chicken Hawk'. :D

I'm with you. The little names make me melt. But I want to be his Chicken Hawk!!!!!!! :~

Lol, I think we all would like to be. :D :-)

Thanks Keeley, for making this thread. It does my fangirl heart good to see the love for Billtoria grow. Though I'm still going to love this pair, whether I'm in the so-called, what is it... oh, 'minority'... or not. Minority, shinority, I say. :D Let's get the positivity on!

Keeley

Postby Keeley » Sat Jun 05, 2010 6:48 pm

Quote MissxMahalaxElvira:
Quote luvbuzz:

Lol, I think we all would like to be. :D :-)

Thanks Keeley, for making this thread. It does my fangirl heart good to see the love for Billtoria grow. Though I'm still going to love this pair, whether I'm in the so-called, what is it... oh, 'minority'... or not. Minority, shinority, I say. :D Let's get the positivity on!

Miss Mahala~ You are so very welcome!!! I just love reading the posts on the "We love Billy and Victoria" thread, too!!! I think everything this couple does is cute, they make being in Murphy's passed down place, seem like a day at the beach!!! :] :-)

Hi to everyone!!! I have missed checking in because we have lots of company. I will check back to read and comment more! Miss you all! Thanks for dropping in to chat. Love you! ♥ :) :-)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”