Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:09 pm

Travis took the job offer from Victor he's going to be working at NE and Victoria is not happy about it............Billy and Nick both tried to warn Victoria that her father always has an agenda.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:10 pm

greengrass wrote:Travis took the job offer from Victor he's going to be working at NE and Victoria is not happy about it............Billy and Nick both tried to warn Victoria that her father always has an agenda.

Did Travis even ask her?

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:18 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:Travis took the job offer from Victor he's going to be working at NE and Victoria is not happy about it............Billy and Nick both tried to warn Victoria that her father always has an agenda.

Did Travis even ask her?

No he didn't..............he just took the job and then told her about it Victoria wants to know why he turned him down and know he's going to work for him,she said what changed your mind.......there still at the GCAC so I'm waiting to see what happens when Billy finds out.........it show's a picture of the three of them at the bar................I think Mr. goody two shoes world is about to start falling apart.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:24 pm

greengrass wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:

Did Travis even ask her?

No he didn't..............he just took the job and then told her about it Victoria wants to know why he turned him down and know he's going to work for him,she said what changed your mind.......there still at the GCAC so I'm waiting to see what happens when Billy finds out.........it show's a picture of the three of them at the bar................I think Mr. goody two shoes world is about to start falling apart.

Poor Vic. She has the worst taste in men. I hope Billy cares

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:36 pm

I wonder what Billy does that put's him on the wrong side of the law.........It's seems like right after Victoria learn's about Travis's past

I am getting to dislike Travis more and more every day...........I hope when Victoria finds out about Travis's past it doesn't end the same way as it did when she found out about Stitch's past.........She blamed everyone else for what happened to him and if that's the case then Victoria deserves Travis and not Billy

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Wed Sep 28, 2016 4:39 pm

I wonder when Villy is going to start to be drawn to each other.........were into the fall s/l's know

Return to “The Young and the Restless”