Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Thu May 05, 2016 10:28 am

Phyllis finally got her hooks into Billy just like she did Nick............so Villy is toast,there done.I don't ever expect Villy to get back together and Phyllis will make sure they don't.....she got what she has wanted for month's Billy in her pants.

VillyLove2015

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu May 05, 2016 10:30 am

greengrass wrote:Phyllis finally got her hooks into Billy just like she did Nick............so Villy is toast,there done.I don't ever expect Villy to get back together and Phyllis will make sure they don't.....she got what she has wanted for month's Billy in her pants.
greengrass wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:I wonder what the outcome is supposed to be

I don't know but I know I'm not here to watch all this crap............I know the May sweeps said some or all that are together at the first of the month won't be together at the end of sweeps.

I want Victoria to strut her stuff with Travis and let Billy see her...........I still think that Travis is going to put Victoria in danger...........on Tuesday Victoria makes a risky move

As far as I'm concerned Billy Abbott is dead............I will FF through all the trash/Jerk scene's[/quotes

They need to realize they took a turn for the worse.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”