Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
VillyLove2015

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:21 pm

greengrass wrote:No I didn't what Anvil did you see..........something I'm going to like

I may be exaggerating but Travis was talking about making himself boyfriend material when talking to Victor ... Serves as a double meaning of you ask me

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:29 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:No I didn't what Anvil did you see..........something I'm going to like

I may be exaggerating but Travis was talking about making himself boyfriend material when talking to Victor ... Serves as a double meaning of you ask me

I wonder what he meant by making himself boyfriend material......

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:46 pm

greengrass wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:

I wonder what he meant by making himself boyfriend material......

My bad I meant about... I think he truly meant he's a fraud

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:58 pm

What gets me is how can Travis know so much of the history of NE and what is going on in a day to day base's and not know who Victoria was when she walked into his bar..........oh he's a fake alright..................I still think he's out to get Victor for one reason or another.........my guess is that Victor took advantage of his family.

I just had a though maybe he's Matt Millers son and he's come back to get revenge on Victor...but then Victoria would be sleeping with her cousin...........so I guess that theory is out the window

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:09 pm

greengrass wrote:What gets me is how can Travis know so much of the history of NE and what is going on in a day to day base's and not know who Victoria was when she walked into his bar..........oh he's a fake alright..................I still think he's out to get Victor for one reason or another.........my guess is that Victor took advantage of his family.

I just had a though maybe he's Matt Millers son and he's come back to get revenge on Victor...but then Victoria would be sleeping with her cousin...........so I guess that theory is out the window

Pratt is such a hack it's possible . I hope Billy digs in to him

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 1:50 am

greengrass wrote:What gets me is how can Travis know so much of the history of NE and what is going on in a day to day base's and not know who Victoria was when she walked into his bar..........oh he's a fake alright..................I still think he's out to get Victor for one reason or another.........my guess is that Victor took advantage of his family.

There's no magic to Travis knowing about Newman, all of that information would be available on the internet as business news. The question is, when did he learn all of that? Since he met Victoria or before? If before, then he knew who Victoria was when she walked into his bar.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”