Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:13 pm

I don't think he will be happy but he's going to have to deal with it if he wants his company back.......Jill told him if he could bring the company back and make a profit with in three months she would give it back to him.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:15 pm

greengrass wrote:I can't see three people as CEO.I don't think Victoria will accept the job unless she is the only one that is CEO and Billy and Cane will work with her..........there will be too much confusion if there is three.

Unless there is someone over Billy he won't do anything that's why the company is in bad shape know because he was more interested in the trash than he was the company

But we'll see next week how this part plays out

That's all I'm interested in right now

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:41 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:I can't see three people as CEO.I don't think Victoria will accept the job unless she is the only one that is CEO and Billy and Cane will work with her..........there will be too much confusion if there is three.

Unless there is someone over Billy he won't do anything that's why the company is in bad shape know because he was more interested in the trash than he was the company

Yes! Victoria as boss! She'll be spending a lot of time playing referee between the two roosters, but she can handle it. Billy will naturally think their history gives him an edge, but I don't think it will. Don't care one flip about what Phyllis will think; just let Victoria shine as the successful business woman she's supposed to be.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:47 pm

villyforever55 wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:

Yes! Victoria as boss! She'll be spending a lot of time playing referee between the two roosters, but she can handle it. Billy will naturally think their history gives him an edge, but I don't think it will. Don't care one flip about what Phyllis will think; just let Victoria shine as the successful business woman she's supposed to be.

I can imagine the look on his face...

Return to “The Young and the Restless”