Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:24 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:I know Travis is still here at the end of Oct.because they have already taped the Halloween scene's and he is in them.......If there going to keep him on board they will probably pair him with someone else once Villy starts to reconnect with each other

Am I awful for hoping he goes away once this story is over

no your not because I want him gone also......we don't need someone else getting Victoria's rejects...like Abby got Stitch

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:28 pm

rumor is that Marnie is someone from Travis's past.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sat Oct 01, 2016 1:08 pm

Well from my understanding there was an article in SOD and both Jason & Gina stated that they get annoyed if they don't work with each other for 3 or 4 days...........................well you know what Villy has a big fan base so if I was Jason I would watch what I say......he can go down the tubes just as fast as anyone else

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 3:37 pm

greengrass wrote:Well from my understanding there was an article in SOD and both Jason & Gina stated that they get annoyed if they don't work with each other for 3 or 4 days...........................well you know what Villy has a big fan base so if I was Jason I would watch what I say......he can go down the tubes just as fast as anyone else

That's kind of a rude thing to say because of everyone else , i.e. PB and AH. Honestly they should care about the fa bases not each other

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:11 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:Well from my understanding there was an article in SOD and both Jason & Gina stated that they get annoyed if they don't work with each other for 3 or 4 days...........................well you know what Villy has a big fan base so if I was Jason I would watch what I say......he can go down the tubes just as fast as anyone else

That's kind of a rude thing to say because of everyone else , i.e. PB and AH. Honestly they should care about the fa bases not each other

I'm beginning to not like either one of them......they think more of themselves that they do the fans or their other cast mates..this is a good way to lose fans and to become a target for hatred.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 4:21 pm

greengrass wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:

I'm beginning to not like either one of them......they think more of themselves that they do the fans or their other cast mates..this is a good way to lose fans and to become a target for hatred.

What do you think of Ashley in this sl

Return to “The Young and the Restless”