Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
VillyLove2015

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 12:56 pm

greengrass wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:I just seen where Peter and Jason (Jack & Billy)are going to be on THE TALK next week.....it didn't say what day...

Apparently it's going to be soap week on the talk because some actor's from all the soaps are going to be on Y&R,B&B,GH and DOOL's

I get nervous when he's interviewed lol

At least it isn't with GT

why would you get nervous about JT's interviews.......I think he handles himself very well.I think Philly is over and done with.I also think that Tricky is just about over also

Because he trashes the hell out of Villy every time. I just hope Villy is in a better place by the holidays

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:43 pm

I hope Villy is in a better place for the holidays too.....but with these new writers I'm not counting on anything,who know's in what direction there going to send them.

I'm hoping for a Villy reunion but I'm not counting on it.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:10 pm

greengrass wrote:I hope Villy is in a better place for the holidays too.....but with these new writers I'm not counting on anything,who know's in what direction there going to send them.

I'm hoping for a Villy reunion but I'm not counting on it.

They don't start airing until Jan

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Sep 30, 2016 2:13 pm

So we should get Pratt's reunion for Villy just in time for the new writers to tear them apart again.....OH JOY

Return to “The Young and the Restless”