Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
villyforever55

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby villyforever55 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:33 pm

Unless and until Billy can come to Victoria like a man and treat her with the love, respect and dignity she deserves, he can leave her be. Victoria is second to no other woman and is not a consolation prize.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Wed Jul 27, 2016 9:51 pm

villyforever55 wrote:Unless and until Billy can come to Victoria like a man and treat her with the love, respect and dignity she deserves, he can leave her be. Victoria is second to no other woman and is not a consolation prize.

I feel the same, I'm not looking for it to be a oh I can't have Phyllis so I'll settle for you

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu Jul 28, 2016 7:12 am

I don't want Billy with Victoria if she's not the love of his life and the woman he can't live without.....Victoria doesn't deserve to be second choice.

A lot of people are saying that Billy and the trash have run their course,there getting very boring know.All they do is have sex.......when it comes right down to it they have nothing in common.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:04 pm

greengrass wrote:I don't want Billy with Victoria if she's not the love of his life and the woman he can't live without.....Victoria doesn't deserve to be second choice.

A lot of people are saying that Billy and the trash have run their course,there getting very boring know.All they do is have sex.......when it comes right down to it they have nothing in common.

Agreed. That is all I've seen them do, it's not really entertaining.

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:02 pm

Villy talked bout Victoria taking the kids on vacation. Jill overhearing lol Love her

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:18 pm

So Jill offers Victoria the job of head of B&S over top of Billy & Cane......I don't think Billy will have a problem with that but Cane will because Cane already thinks he's going to boot Billy out and have the company for himself

OH God I love Jill

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 8:32 pm

greengrass wrote:So Jill offers Victoria the job of head of B&S over top of Billy & Cane......I don't think Billy will have a problem with that but Cane will because Cane already thinks he's going to boot Billy out and have the company for himself

OH God I love Jill

Oh, I love her too! She just dealt both of those roosters something neither one was expecting, especially Cane. Victoria will be their boss and I'm loving it!

Return to “The Young and the Restless”