Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Fri May 06, 2016 5:11 pm

Fiona is the woman Billy is going to hire to promote Brash and Sassy............Billy will sleep with anyone it doesn't matter to him as long as he gets into somebody's pants

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri May 06, 2016 5:19 pm

greengrass wrote:Fiona is the woman Billy is going to hire to promote Brash and Sassy............Billy will sleep with anyone it doesn't matter to him as long as he gets into somebody's pants

That's what Philly clearly is....do you think Victoria leaves the kids...is Fiona trashy?

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri May 06, 2016 5:22 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:Fiona is the woman Billy is going to hire to promote Brash and Sassy............Billy will sleep with anyone it doesn't matter to him as long as he gets into somebody's pants

That's what Philly clearly is....do you think Victoria leaves the kids...is Fiona trashy?

She must be if she sleeps with Billy the first time she is with him.Phyllis seen the two of them having sex.I don't think Victoria will leave the kids there and I don't blame her.Billy is out of control

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri May 06, 2016 5:25 pm

greengrass wrote:
VillyLove2015 wrote:

She must be if she sleeps with Billy the first time she is with him.Phyllis seen the two of them having sex.I don't think Victoria will leave the kids there and I don't blame her.Billy is out of control

Maybe Jill comes to reel him in..idk what can at this point...

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri May 06, 2016 6:50 pm

Yuck...I just saw next weeks promo..

Return to “The Young and the Restless”