Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
greengrass

Re: Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Postby greengrass » Fri Jul 22, 2016 6:52 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:Just seen the promo for next week and it's going to be good.............Jill confronts Phyllis about being in bed with Billy and then it show's Billy and the trash going at it again..............I though they were done with the Philly s/l but I guess not....Jill is going to be on the trash like a flee on a dog

They could have mixed up the scenes and the sex was before she sees them

Jill confronts the trash on Wed. and Billy and the trash have sex on Friday..

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:08 pm

I'm getting the impression that they have no plans on putting Billy and Victoria back together.........it's all just been a smoke screen to keep the Villy fans watching.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Jul 22, 2016 7:28 pm

Jill wants Phyllis away from Billy and him back with Victoria and she is willing to do what ever she has too in order to make that happen..................IMO the trash doesn't have a chance

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 8:59 pm

greengrass wrote:Jill wants Phyllis away from Billy and him back with Victoria and she is willing to do what ever she has too in order to make that happen..................IMO the trash doesn't have a chance

I just dont want it to seem like she's a 2nd choice

villyforever55

Postby villyforever55 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:09 pm

VillyLove2015 wrote:
greengrass wrote:Jill wants Phyllis away from Billy and him back with Victoria and she is willing to do what ever she has too in order to make that happen..................IMO the trash doesn't have a chance

I just dont want it to seem like she's a 2nd choice

Jill needs to stay out of it. I have no problem with Jill taking back the house and buying B&S out from under him, dude was feeling his Wheaties way too much for me. But, if Villy wants to be together they will be, without her meddling. IMO, Billy needs to be the one fighting for Victoria and his family, for once, not his mommy.

greengrass

Postby greengrass » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:17 pm

I've got to the point that I don't care anymore because Billy is nothing but a piece of trash

VillyLove2015

Postby VillyLove2015 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 9:40 pm

I agree. I think Jill thinks if they're in close proximity then it'll sort itself out

Return to “The Young and the Restless”