Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Benay

Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA !!! ♥ �

Postby Benay » Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:21 pm

I'm sure there will be quite a crowd when everyone finds out. My hair is long and dark so all I'll need is the dress. I'll just be like Vicki and wear it a few days. I'm good with that

maxiefan101

Postby maxiefan101 » Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:35 pm

Quote Keeley: Maxiefan ~ I just watched today's episode on tape and this was absolutely my favorite part! :-) They were smiling, teasing, and you just knew that both of them loved every minute. It is so cute, because earlier he was going to cook for her... and then she ends up making him this little snack! Let's see, in the last two days, Victoria has ended up only wearing the last two shirts Billy was wearing! I hope she can't stay away...or he can't stay away. They just can't! It was obvious they both were sad to hear that the marriage was not legal, but neither one can admit it. ~) More to come! :) Yay!! :-) :-) :-) ♥

Hi Keeley, it was my favorite part too!! I love this thread.. Hope you have a great night and hope we get some more Villy soon!!!

Keeley

Postby Keeley » Wed Jun 02, 2010 11:52 pm

Benay...I am so jealous! You will probably get Billy all to yourself!!! Let's see how may friends we can get to go with us to this wedding or honeymoon. I am counting on you to get us the invite! :-) :o ;)

Maxiefan...love it that you came to say hi before signing off! I love this thread too! The posters make it so fun!!!
I am addicted, I want more, MORE of our Victoria and Billy! I just love the flirty vibe that goes on when they are together. Can't get enough! Hope you have a great night!!! :) :] :)

butterfly affect

Postby butterfly affect » Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:12 am

Good morning villy fans.

athorn

Postby athorn » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:04 am

I was very sad also yesterday when they found out the marriage was not legal and they act so well together you could tell they were also. I hope this does not drag out I want to see them together.
Keely I could do the whole hour of them also.
I do not even know if I will watch today because I did not see anything about them being on :( However I am sure I will but I will probley have my finger attached to the ff button. Sad I love the show just not the dragging out of everything.

maxiefan101

Postby maxiefan101 » Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:09 am

Quote athorn: I was very sad also yesterday when they found out the marriage was not legal and they act so well together you could tell they were also. I hope this does not drag out I want to see them together.
Keely I could do the whole hour of them also.
I do not even know if I will watch today because I did not see anything about them being on :( However I am sure I will but I will probley have my finger attached to the ff button. Sad I love the show just not the dragging out of everything.

Good Morning Guys,
Athorn, I was thinking the same thing. I just hope that tomorrow, we get to see them, I would hate to have to wait until Monday... :( Although, since I have recorded the past couple of weeks of them, I can watch reruns... :-)

athorn

Postby athorn » Thu Jun 03, 2010 2:11 pm

Maxie I know I have reruns also lol.. I do not think they are going to be on tomorrow either. So I think it is going to be reruns till Monday when I can get my FIX again lol. Hopefully Monday otherwise I can feel withdrawls coming :)

Keeley

Postby Keeley » Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:00 pm

Butterfly...thanks for the upbeat morning greetings! :) Nice you helped us start the day!!! I will say good-afternoon...I am out in AZ and I usually miss the morning talk. I am three hours behind East Coast time!

LOL athorn and maxie We will need to see reruns for our Villy fix! %( I don't want it dragged out because they are so great as a couple. The only way I wouldn't mind is if at least they could be established as a couple. It is such a tease that we have to see them darting in and out of the trailer(after the "hot" scenes!) and we never know if they are then going to try to stay away from each other.(because they really should, as they always say) Villy together, that is what we need to see!!! ;) :o :-) :-)

Shazzle

Postby Shazzle » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:07 pm

Billy and Victoria are the hottest couple out there right now. I do not want this messed up. They are like electricity - always a spark. Please do not put him back with those exes of his. He brings out the spark in Victoria and it is like a whole new life! I love Billy. They make each other sizzle so please do not mess them up. Keep the exes away. Victor, whom I love dearly, is enough trouble. Think he will drug Victoria, beat Billy and hide her away some where? Nah - sounds too familiar. Let them continue to sizzle.

Shazzle

butterfly affect

Postby butterfly affect » Thu Jun 03, 2010 4:34 pm

^^^ I don't think they are going to over by a long shot! As long as we get them on the polls and couple polls the writers will definetly know how much we love them.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”