Billy & Victoria (No bash)

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Keeley

♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA !!! ♥ â

Postby Keeley » Sat May 29, 2010 4:31 am

:) [b]Billy & Victoria are flirty and are SO FUN TOGETHER ...I think that is why I can't wait to see these two! I LOVE that even when they try to stop seeing each other, one of them always fails at pretending there isn't still hot chemistry between them. :] They always end up in each others arms! :) :) :) ;) If you are addicted to these two...what do you love about them as the new couple in GC?? ?) ♥♥♥ ?) :]

nikkinak

Re: ♥ ♥ Why we LOVE BILLY & VICTORIA !!! ♥ �

Postby nikkinak » Sat May 29, 2010 7:23 am

They are such total opposites. I think that's one of the things that makes them so much fun. She is so uptight and he is so carefree and fun. He is one of my favorite things about this show. I love every scene he's in. He is sweet, he's funny, he's adorable, he's sarcastic, he has great facial expressions, etc. I can't say enough about Billy! I just love him!

Oreo123

Postby Oreo123 » Sat May 29, 2010 8:05 am

And their one liners are zingers....I nearly feel off my chair laughing when the banter between them included sausage. He said he usually cooks breakfast in the bude. Victoria warned him that he could burn his sausage. LMAO......and when she left without having breakfast he told her "You haven't even eaten my sausage yet!" Unbelievable........ :-) :-) :-) :-)

Mo in Canada

Postby Mo in Canada » Sat May 29, 2010 9:25 am

And they both look like they are so into the relationship, Victoria is blushing (could be the make-up dept?) all the time, love them together! The fall out Victor-wise is going to be great, yes am so glad the writers set them up together.

puddycat

Postby puddycat » Sat May 29, 2010 11:35 am

If somebody had told me months ago that these two were going to hook up, I would have said "No Way!" I never knew this side of Victoria and I'm loving it!

Of course, Billy? Ohhhhhhh Billy, Billy, Billy! :)) :)) I'm holding my breath until July 4th, hoping he will have some "fireworks" boxer shorts! :D

Mo in Canada

Postby Mo in Canada » Sat May 29, 2010 11:44 am

Quote puddycat: If somebody had told me months ago that these two were going to hook up, I would have said "No Way!" I never knew this side of Victoria and I'm loving it!

Of course, Billy? Ohhhhhhh Billy, Billy, Billy! :)) :)) I'm holding my breath until July 4th, hoping he will have some "fireworks" boxer shorts! :D

Oh Puddy, you are bad! LOL Haven't I been saying for weeks we are more than overdue for a good old Newman 4th of July pool party?

puddycat

Postby puddycat » Sat May 29, 2010 12:56 pm

Quote Mo in Canada:
Quote puddycat: If somebody had told me months ago that these two were going to hook up, I would have said "No Way!" I never knew this side of Victoria and I'm loving it!

Oh Puddy, you are bad! LOL Haven't I been saying for weeks we are more than overdue for a good old Newman 4th of July pool party?

Yes, Yes, Yes! But I don't want a bathing suit - - I want boxer shorts!!! :D

Mo in Canada

Postby Mo in Canada » Sat May 29, 2010 1:06 pm

Quote [b]puddycat[/b

Yes, Yes, Yes! But I don't want a bathing suit - - I want boxer shorts!!! :D[/quote]

As long as it isn't a Speedo I'm more than good Pud!

Mo in Canada

Postby Mo in Canada » Sat May 29, 2010 1:08 pm

& again, sorry everyone ... no idea why that came up as all bold case, I'm an IT idiot I guess.

CARMEN JONES

Postby CARMEN JONES » Sat May 29, 2010 1:14 pm

I love Billy point blank!! He brings out the best in whoever he is paired with(execpt Mac). I wonder did she ever taste his sausage? I'm sure he fixed breakfast in bed for her :D :D :D

Return to “The Young and the Restless”