BRING THE OLD HEATHER BACK PLEASE!!!!!!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
deecanada

Re: BRING THE OLD HEATHER BACK PLEASE!!!!!!!

Postby deecanada » Fri May 28, 2010 2:47 pm

Quote BobbiSox: This new Heather is like a California 'valley girl'. Her voice drives me up a tree. Is this how an Assistant DA (with law school degree) behaves? She looks like a teenager. Bring back the old Heather. Please.

I 100% agree. Between the new Heather and the new Abby I am not impressed. Heather looks like a teenager and Abby looks like she is 30, not early 20's. NuAbby is trying too hard to be young 'like really', 'aw comm'on Uncle Billy'. Give me a break! Too drastic a change from the old Abby to new and old Heather to new.

BobbiSox

Postby BobbiSox » Fri May 28, 2010 2:48 pm

Quote Caprica: Please no! That one note shrill, shreiking banshee!

Amelia give Heather more layers and makes the character more interesting. I also think she has much more chemistry with Nick. THey are a great brother/sister combo.

What?

sinshine

Postby sinshine » Fri May 28, 2010 2:56 pm

Quote BobbiSox: This new Heather is like a California 'valley girl'. Her voice drives me up a tree. Is this how an Assistant DA (with law school degree) behaves? She looks like a teenager. Bring back the old Heather. Please.

I agree, I really don't think she's going to be the Heather we just lost. Maybe Daniel needs to spank her as well. ~)

sinshine

Postby sinshine » Fri May 28, 2010 2:57 pm

Quote PurrrrrrrKitty: Can't stand the new Heather either..... very annoying voice.

Me neither.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”