JT/ Mac/ Chloe

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
steamboat

JT/ Mac/ Chloe

Postby steamboat » Fri May 28, 2010 12:14 pm

JT is a self righteous punk. Why you ask!!! Well he is always judging his ex-wife, while he is fouling around with Mac. How is Victoria a bad parent. Mac acts all innocient. Why did Chloe slap Billy she is with Chance.Has she still got feelings for Billy.

MayDay

Re: JT/ Mac/ Chloe

Postby MayDay » Fri May 28, 2010 12:22 pm

I think JT's problem is more with Victor than Victoria, and you have to face it, that whole family is a mess. She was an idiot to take Reed to the jail. That was bad judgment on her part. But he is being a jerk for not arranging solid visitation with her. I'm wondering about Mac, too. Seems like something is up.

Chloe has a lot of !!&@@s slapping Billy. She had no right to do that. It is none of her business. She must still have feelings for him to react that way. I think she has been throwing Chance in Billy's face. Maybe the old Chloe is coming back into play.

Lady53

Postby Lady53 » Fri May 28, 2010 12:33 pm

Yes JT is being a self righteous jerk, with no room to talk, cuz he is doing the kind of thing Victor would ask him to do for Tucker who is definitely the same as Victor.

Mac has an agenda and she has had it since way back before the ball when she started just baby sitting Reid occasionaly. She admitted it to JT when they were on the couch the night they slept togther.

I think Chloe still has feelings for Billy, and I think she admitted she will always have some feelings for him. I think she is upset because she probably feels he could have at least given her a heads up about Victoria. If my ex was getting married and I had a child I would like to know who he is marrying, especailly if I had a child. Even if I knew the person, I might get only a little mad, but would still like a heads up.

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Fri May 28, 2010 12:40 pm

Quote Lady53: Yes JT is being a self righteous jerk, with no room to talk, cuz he is doing the kind of thing Victor would ask him to do for Tucker who is definitely the same as Victor.

Mac has an agenda and she has had it since way back before the ball when she started just baby sitting Reid occasionaly. She admitted it to JT when they were on the couch the night they slept togther.

I think Chloe still has feelings for Billy, and I think she admitted she will always have some feelings for him. I think she is upset because she probably feels he could have at least given her a heads up about Victoria. If my ex was getting married and I had a child I would like to know who he is marrying, especailly if I had a child. Even if I knew the person, I might get only a little mad, but would still like a heads up.

ITA with everything. JT and Mac make me really angry. Chloe - I can feel for her.

SHELIA39

Postby SHELIA39 » Fri May 28, 2010 1:47 pm

These three are really getting on my nerves, especially J.T. and Mac. I am so tired of having to listen to Victoria beg J.T.'s holier than thou behind to see her son, and it looks like she has to run her life decisions through him. O.k. so she married Billy get over it. I just hope she doesn't let this group of idiots ruin her happiness, I think Billy is perfect for her. Is JT going to ask her permission before he sleeps with Mac? Give me a break. Please bring the fire back in Victoria the one that would have told them all off.

knockout

Postby knockout » Fri May 28, 2010 1:58 pm

Quote SHELIA39: These three are really getting on my nerves, especially J.T. and Mac. I am so tired of having to listen to Victoria beg J.T.'s holier than thou behind to see her son, and it looks like she has to run her life decisions through him. O.k. so she married Billy get over it. I just hope she doesn't let this group of idiots ruin her happiness, I think Billy is perfect for her. Is JT going to ask her permission before he sleeps with Mac? Give me a break. Please bring the fire back in Victoria the one that would have told them all off.

ITA!They don't deserve to be ganged up on by them like that especially Mac she has no right and nothing to do with this,I expect JT and Chloe to say something even though I may not agree with them but not Mac she needs to sthu!

tarheel715

Postby tarheel715 » Fri May 28, 2010 2:14 pm

Considering there's Reed and Delia to consider and specifically in JT and Victoria's cases, their divorce was just finalized, I can totally understand JT and Chloe's reactions. Even if I hated my ex, I would be bothered by them remarrying and not telling me about it first. And keeping it a secret, whether they were going to get it annulled or not is just more proof of bad judgment on Victoria and Billy's part. With good reason both Victoria and Billy's judgment, especially when it comes to their kids has been called in to question a lot lately and this mess is just another example of why neither of them have primary custody. Mac is a nonentity in this situation as far as I'm concerned, but if my kid were going to be effected by this, then I'd want to know what the hell was going on. If Chloe had accepted Chance's marriage proposal, I would have expected Billy to be one of, if not her very first call after they got back to GC.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”