Please Don't Let Lauren Fo Off the Deep End

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
BobbiSox

Please Don't Let Lauren Fo Off the Deep End

Postby BobbiSox » Thu May 27, 2010 4:45 pm

Now it looks like Lauren is having a breakdown, AGAIN, for the tenth time. Why do all the women in GC go crazy? Something in the water? And by the way, how long is Lauren going to wear her hair like Farah Fawcett(from the 1980's)??

Pinchy

Re: Please Don't Let Lauren Fo Off the Deep End

Postby Pinchy » Thu May 27, 2010 4:48 pm

It's probably the tea ;) How does this woman go from being a strong "I'm going to kill you when I get out of this cage" to a mental patient. I totally get she probably has some issues but isn't this like her 20th time? You'd think she's have a shrink on speed dial for after all her abductions! :-)

lovinthesoaps

Postby lovinthesoaps » Thu May 27, 2010 4:53 pm

I hate how they write for Lauren. They have really gone through the whole shebang with this character. But I think in the end, they really arent sure where to take her. I like her and Michael as a couple. We see her running Fennmore's but really, where else can she go? I think she is jumpin on the crazy train. Sorry for little Fenn but at least he still has Michael. Maybe she will be more interesting. I actually liked her playing Sarah. Very different than the so-so writing for Lauren.

Pinchy

Postby Pinchy » Thu May 27, 2010 5:01 pm

What I would like to see with this character is total obsession with Sheila and her clan. Lauren doing research day and night trying to find anything about these people. Have her so obsessed that she forgets Fen at the coffee shop; has trouble running the boutique; constantly phoning people in the middle of the night with theories or new information she's uncovered. Driving everyone insane around her. Have her totally driven to wipe out anything that Sheila and Sara ever touched. Spending money like crazy trying to come up with any lead on Daisy's whereabouts. Having psycic readings, etc etc. I would much rather watch that then another crazy s/l.

BobbiSox

Postby BobbiSox » Thu May 27, 2010 5:05 pm

Quote Pinchy: What I would like to see with this character is total obsession with Sheila and her clan. Lauren doing research day and night trying to find anything about these people. Have her so obsessed that she forgets Fen at the coffee shop; has trouble running the boutique; constantly phoning people in the middle of the night with theories or new information she's uncovered. Driving everyone insane around her. Have her totally driven to wipe out anything that Sheila and Sara ever touched. Spending money like crazy trying to come up with any lead on Daisy's whereabouts. Having psycic readings, etc etc. I would much rather watch that then another crazy s/l.

Pinchy, sounds like you've been there. (tee-hee)

Pinchy

Postby Pinchy » Thu May 27, 2010 5:07 pm

Quote BobbiSox:
Quote Pinchy: What I would like to see with this character is total obsession with Sheila and her clan. Lauren doing research day and night trying to find anything about these people. Have her so obsessed that she forgets Fen at the coffee shop; has trouble running the boutique; constantly phoning people in the middle of the night with theories or new information she's uncovered. Driving everyone insane around her. Have her totally driven to wipe out anything that Sheila and Sara ever touched. Spending money like crazy trying to come up with any lead on Daisy's whereabouts. Having psycic readings, etc etc. I would much rather watch that then another crazy s/l.

Pinchy, sounds like you've been there. (tee-hee)

Maybe, maybe not. I'll never tell. Definitely have OCD with somethings that's for sure! ;)

Oreo123

Postby Oreo123 » Fri May 28, 2010 11:42 am

Lauren's character needs more than a makeover...it needs a major overhaul! It is sad that she is going over the edge AGAIN.....instead of becoming stronger. Guess she never heard the saying "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger!" Too bad................

Return to “The Young and the Restless”