Top Three Favorite Characters and Why?

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!

Re: Top Three Favorite Characters and Why?

Postby StaceyT » Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:22 pm

Jack: I like Jack because he is passionate about his family, even tho his schemes backfire on him. He has a good heart, just never learns from his mistakes.

Sharon: I like Sharon because she is still standing, some of the things she has went through and she is still a good hearted person, loves her son. I cant imagine loosing a child...:(

Phyllis: I like Phyllis because she is so fun to watch. She is self-centered and diabolical but Summer has been her "Light", I love watching the softer side of her with her child. I just love to like, hate, disagree, agree with her :)

Postby CandyLane5 » Thu Apr 19, 2007 1:27 am

Kevin >> Excellent actor

Lauren>> Very Classy

Sharon>> Perfect Ex wife lol and beautiful inside and out

Postby CooCoo4CoKo » Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:23 am

1 Colleen Carlton [Korbel] ;) - I think she has the most dynamic character with potential as the upcoming heroine... with an edge. Not a goody, goody, but not a baddy either. My fav kind of character. She is smart, sexy, beautiful, strong willed, fights for what she wants and gets it, doesn't back down from a challenge, yet, she still has a heart, vulnerable, loyal to her friends and loves with her whole heart. She is going to rip up GC as she gets older... mark my words - and I'm going to support her ALL THE WAY!!!

2] Adrian Korbel - again, I see the potential. I don't know who he is, but I think he is tied to something powerful and I can't wait for this smart, passionate, witty, hot nerd, there is something that is vulnerable and 'controlled' yet I wouldn't want to unleash his anger -
He's sexy and 100% smitten and in love with Colleen to form what I believe to be the future dynamic duo for Y&R.

Their chemistry together is unbeatable! Sizzling!

this one is harder to pick because I do have a few #3's...

3] Jack Abbott - I find his character complex and interesting. He really wants to do good, and he is willing to cross the line to grey to get 'good' or what he thinks is right. I find that combination interesting. His fights with Gloria and the Fisher/Baldwins, his issues with Victor and Brad, he will always love Phyllis yet he tries to move on... I don't know, something vulnerable about him too. Peter Bergman is just amazing at bringing the nuances out in Jack. I'm not thrilled that he wasn't a better parent to his own children as he was to his nieces, and step-children, but I love that he does try to help out the younger crowd. He has heart, yet no mercy for those he thinks are violating his family. I like that in a man.

Postby JeanC » Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:40 am

Postby pussykat » Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:54 am

Phyllis - so it
Nick - so yummy...need I say more!
Michael - so cute and a loving husband and father

Postby NotSoYButStillR » Thu Apr 19, 2007 5:02 am

Hard to choose just 3, but I'll try:

Victor Newman, looks a little like an old love, his personality is like my husband.

Jack Abbott - 'Ol Smilin Jack. He justifies everything he wants and has charisma.

Phyllis - No matter who she's linked with romantically, I'm also interested in her, can't quite say why - the bad girl you love to hate/hate to love?

Postby Beckicat » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:47 am

It is hard to pick only 3 but I love characters that grow as the show goes on.
1 Dru she was so fiesty & always made me laugh & I think her character grew stronger & stronger.(Love the actress)
2 Lauren oh so pretty, very strong & has really come a long way since she was a nasty teen making fun of Tracy Abbot(adore the actress!).
3 Kevin(I hope I don't get clobbered for this)Yes I know he is still doing some naughty thinks but he is so cute I can't help but love him.(Love the actor!

Postby BabygirlAH » Thu Apr 19, 2007 11:51 am

Victor - Because I have loved him since the 80's.
Lauren - One of the few characters that I don't want to shoot.
Cane and Ji Min because they are fine.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”