Phyllis is to old for Nick, put her back with Jack

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
sinshine

Re: Phyllis is to old for Nick, put her back with Jack

Postby sinshine » Fri May 28, 2010 2:49 am

Quote lunagumby: How does one know what other sites posters come from? Same screen names? Just curious. I like Sinshine she sure adds fire to the Shicker/Phicker debate. LOL LOL

Goodnight Lunagumby, and once again Thank you.

deceived

Postby deceived » Fri May 28, 2010 9:16 am

Quote sinshine:
Quote deceived: [quote]Quote lunagumby: I hope sinshine doesn't leave the board. You have to have a tough hide to battle it out with the Phickers. LOL

Just like the Phick S/L that trashy, messy S/L... Phickers are nauseating. Cant wait till Nick comes to his senses and gets rid of Phyllis and her kid. And that day WILL come....I assure you from watching Y&R for 28 years.
Then when Nick and Sharon are back together with Noah and Faith, the show will return to his old classy state it was in before the 'Phick Debacle'... a few years ago.

Yes it will come, and it's going to be funny as hell. Summer needs her real dad in her life. JM already she he bet she's Jacks and now the other side is mad at us over it. We have been saying this for a long time, and now JM is proved us right. wooohoooo!!!!!!! I love it. :-)[/quote/]

Thanks... and also for bringing life back to the board. I love your threads... You are classy like Sharon... Hey and I am classy like Sharon... proud to be a Shick Fan... 3)

katolicious

Postby katolicious » Fri May 28, 2010 9:19 am

Quote lunagumby: How does one know what other sites posters come from? Same screen names? Just curious. I like Sinshine she sure adds fire to the Shicker/Phicker debate. LOL LOL

in this case "stolen identity". this is "elvis_fan".
guess she just loves sinshine so much.
stalking. she thinks phyllis is real too.

shickrulesforever

Postby shickrulesforever » Fri May 28, 2010 9:34 am

I have always thought that it was wrong to break up phyllis and jack.They were so good for one another. Phyllis was at her best with him. Since hooking up with nick she has lost her zing. I mean the old phyllis would of never ever tolerated this crap with nick not making his mind up.She would of simply mowed down,poisoned or seriously harmed sharon like she did with christine when she thought she was after danny all the time.
When Diane made her play for jack phyllis knew how to handle that gold digger too. She took no prsioners. Since hooking with nick she has become wussy. My husband was a huge phyllis fan and so was I until lml decided she had to be with nick and changed her entire being. This also has nothing to do with shick.Phyllis knew how to handle herself brilliantly. I loved watching how she nailed Diane all the time. When stuck up ash put her down I loved watching phyllis nail her butt to the wall. It is just a shame lml chose to break this couple up like she did just because she did not like sharon.Phyllis is too busy watching her p's and q's around nick and his entire family. Come on bring back red and bring back her telling off nick. :0

Caprica

Postby Caprica » Fri May 28, 2010 10:00 am

Quote shickrulesforever: I have always thought that it was wrong to break up phyllis and jack.They were so good for one another. Phyllis was at her best with him. Since hooking up with nick she has lost her zing. I mean the old phyllis would of never ever tolerated this crap with nick not making his mind up.She would of simply mowed down,poisoned or seriously harmed sharon like she did with christine when she thought she was after danny all the time.
When Diane made her play for jack phyllis knew how to handle that gold digger too. She took no prsioners. Since hooking with nick she has become wussy. My husband was a huge phyllis fan and so was I until lml decided she had to be with nick and changed her entire being. This also has nothing to do with shick.Phyllis knew how to handle herself brilliantly. I loved watching how she nailed Diane all the time. When stuck up ash put her down I loved watching phyllis nail her butt to the wall. It is just a shame lml chose to break this couple up like she did just because she did not like sharon.Phyllis is too busy watching her p's and q's around nick and his entire family. Come on bring back red and bring back her telling off nick. :0

I promise you 3 things. You will NEVER see the majority of Phick fans trying to FORCE Michelle Stafford or Joshua Morrow to continue in the couple when they are ready to move on. It's a job for them and I would never want someone doing that to me.

Second. It would destroy Phick for me if I KNEW that JM or MS was tired of the couple and only did it because they were forced to. The playfulness, the sexiness, so much of what we love about Phick would be gone if that happened.

Third I enjoy MS in Phick, but everyone wants to work with her and she would rock the house down with another hunk! So that guy would then get the same front and center exposure that JM gets from being paired with "The Stafford". It's a win/win situation for Michelle and since most Phick fans are Phyllis fans, you won't see us pinning for Phick for years. LOL!!! JM seems to know that too! We will move on with our girl IF we like the new guy, if we DON'T like MS's new leading man, than we will campaign for a new hunk for her. Life goes on. Who knows we may even like the new guy better than Nick! If the new hunk doesn't come with all tha baggage of an ex-wife, that is a big point in his favor!

My choice EJ Di Meara!!

sinshine

Postby sinshine » Fri May 28, 2010 12:31 pm

Quote deceived:
Quote sinshine:
Quote deceived: [quote]Quote lunagumby: I hope sinshine doesn't leave the board. You have to have a tough hide to battle it out with the Phickers. LOL

Just like the Phick S/L that trashy, messy S/L... Phickers are nauseating. Cant wait till Nick comes to his senses and gets rid of Phyllis and her kid. And that day WILL come....I assure you from watching Y&R for 28 years.
Then when Nick and Sharon are back together with Noah and Faith, the show will return to his old classy state it was in before the 'Phick Debacle'... a few years ago.

Yes it will come, and it's going to be funny as hell. Summer needs her real dad in her life. JM already she he bet she's Jacks and now the other side is mad at us over it. We have been saying this for a long time, and now JM is proved us right. wooohoooo!!!!!!! I love it. :-)[/quote/]

Thanks... and also for bringing life back to the board. I love your threads... You are classy like Sharon... Hey and I am classy like Sharon... proud to be a Shick Fan... 3)

Sharon rules!!!!! and sharon Fans rocks!!!!!! :-)

sinshine

Postby sinshine » Fri May 28, 2010 12:34 pm

Quote katolicious:

in this case "stolen identity". this is "elvis_fan".
guess she just loves sinshine so much.
stalking. she thinks phyllis is real too.

I am who I am, and I do not hide from no one. Have a great day.

sinshine

Postby sinshine » Fri May 28, 2010 12:36 pm

Quote shickrulesforever: I have always thought that it was wrong to break up phyllis and jack.They were so good for one another. Phyllis was at her best with him. Since hooking up with nick she has lost her zing. I mean the old phyllis would of never ever tolerated this crap with nick not making his mind up.She would of simply mowed down,poisoned or seriously harmed sharon like she did with christine when she thought she was after danny all the time.

Good morning Shick, Bravo!

cali411

Postby cali411 » Fri May 28, 2010 4:02 pm

I THINK JACK OR DEACON WILL BE GREAT FOR HER. NICK AND HER ARE A MISMATCH MAID IN HELL.

felicia2

Postby felicia2 » Fri May 28, 2010 4:31 pm

Jack and Phyllis together : so powerful !

Return to “The Young and the Restless”