Sharon & Phyllis's Hair

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
puddycat

Re: Sharon & Phyllis's Hair

Postby puddycat » Fri May 28, 2010 2:39 pm

Quote jimjay001:
Quote Sinny:
Quote soapgran:
Quote puddycat: Just for kicks - - couldn't help myself - - I emailed "George" to ask him a few questions about some of the things thrown out in this thread. Should be interesting, eh? :D

Hey Pud, speaking of just for kicks, I'd not heard of this "urban dictionary" and checked it out and oh my! you gotta see the meaning of names and see what it says for "sinshine" Back ot ICAM, these "star" people will say almost anything so you gotta take it all with a grain of salt.

lmfao omg I am crying here

Judging by the nature of her posts, I don't think she had any idea what her name actually meant! Watch, we're going to get a new poster out of the blue that worships Sharon any day now!

Hi JJ - - OMG - - I am "literally" laughing and crying at the same time. I just looked it up!!! OMG, OMG ! :-) :-) :-) :-)

puddycat

Postby puddycat » Fri May 28, 2010 2:41 pm

Quote soapgran:
Quote puddycat: Just for kicks - - couldn't help myself - - I emailed "George" to ask him a few questions about some of the things thrown out in this thread. Should be interesting, eh? :D

Hey Pud, speaking of just for kicks, I'd not heard of this "urban dictionary" and checked it out and oh my! you gotta see the meaning of names and see what it says for "sinshine" Back ot ICAM, these "star" people will say almost anything so you gotta take it all with a grain of salt.

soapgran - - I am going to have to change my pants now!!! Just looked it up! :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

*) *) *)

soapgran

Postby soapgran » Fri May 28, 2010 2:42 pm

So much for being "the one and only" huh?

puddycat

Postby puddycat » Fri May 28, 2010 2:42 pm

Quote emesse:

Be sure to let us know when he gets back to you! :D

Sure will! I told him he was the subject of a huge discussion on the message board! Hope he doesn't call ME a liar!! :D

grammapam

Postby grammapam » Fri May 28, 2010 2:48 pm

Quote puddycat:
Quote jimjay001:
Quote Sinny:
Quote soapgran:

Judging by the nature of her posts, I don't think she had any idea what her name actually meant! Watch, we're going to get a new poster out of the blue that worships Sharon any day now!

Hi JJ - - OMG - - I am "literally" laughing and crying at the same time. I just looked it up!!! OMG, OMG ! :-) :-) :-) :-)
Hey there you!!!

You got my curiosity up and I looked too..OMG!!!..and...EEEEEEWWWWWWAAA!

Tambam

Postby Tambam » Fri May 28, 2010 2:49 pm

Quote Sinny:
Quote soapgran:

Sinny!!!! You are dangerous!!!! I couldn't resist looking it up in the urban dictionary. Have you know this whole time what sinshine meant????? You've been sitting back waiting for us all to figure it out haven't you? God I love ya. I've never know anyone like you!!!

emesse

Postby emesse » Fri May 28, 2010 2:50 pm

Quote puddycat:
Quote emesse:

Sure will! I told him he was the subject of a huge discussion on the message board! Hope he doesn't call ME a liar!! :D

:-) :-)

Lady53

Postby Lady53 » Fri May 28, 2010 2:55 pm

Quote emesse:

Yes Yes Please do Puddy. Let us know what you said to George and what he says back to you too.

Tambam

Postby Tambam » Fri May 28, 2010 3:10 pm

Bumpin up. I want to hear from Sinny!!!!!!

puddycat

Postby puddycat » Fri May 28, 2010 3:17 pm

Quote Lady53:
Quote emesse:

Yes Yes Please do Puddy. Let us know what you said to George and what he says back to you too.

Not disclosing what I said to him - - it's a secret! ;)

Hope he is interested enough to answer, knowing he could get many more clients from our message board! :D

Return to “The Young and the Restless”