Please bring EJ DiMeara to Y&R!!

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Jo Ann Zinaman

Re: Please bring EJ DiMeara to Y&R!!

Postby Jo Ann Zinaman » Fri May 28, 2010 5:38 am

Quote Caprica: It is doubtful DOOL will be picked up for another year. I would LOVE to see James Scott (EJ) in Genoa City.

EJ's character would bring so much to Y&R. Tucker is ok, but EJ would be so much better and JS is such a hunk and don't even get me started on that sexy, cultured accent he has. SWOON! EJ is so smart, educated, a lawyer, a businessman and sometimes mobster. I have only watched DOOL on an off for the past year BECAUSE of EJ.

EJ and Phyllis would be a match made in soap heaven! He is as smart as our redhead and he can be just as ruthless as she can be. James Scott is a very strong actor and would definitely hold his own with The Stafford.

Hey He used to be Ethan on All My Children and Mary Jane Benson/Patty/Emily Peterson was his Mother Hannah. That would be Funny if Thorston Kaye Decided to Move to LA and then He could go on The Young And The Restless. Then, There would be Zach, Hannah and Ethan. Don't Forget Bianca and Maggie. As I have said Before, This should be Called The Young And Restless Children. Somebody Else said It should be All My Young and Restless Children. I think That may be even Better than Mine. Jody

Jo Ann Zinaman

Postby Jo Ann Zinaman » Fri May 28, 2010 5:43 am

Quote crjb1:
Quote Caprica: It is doubtful DOOL will be picked up for another year. I would LOVE to see James Scott (EJ) in Genoa City.

EJ's character would bring so much to Y&R. Tucker is ok, but EJ would be so much better and JS is such a hunk and don't even get me started on that sexy, cultured accent he has. SWOON! EJ is so smart, educated, a lawyer, a businessman and sometimes mobster. I have only watched DOOL on an off for the past year BECAUSE of EJ.

EJ and Phyllis would be a match made in soap heaven! He is as smart as our redhead and he can be just as ruthless as she can be. James Scott is a very strong actor and would definitely hold his own with The Stafford.

Only if he brings Arriana, Stephanie, Nicole and Chloe with him.

Oh My God! What if They had Stephano DiMera at least I think that is His Name Against Victor Newman. Stephano can Yell and Victor can Mumble. Hey, That is just like Ryan Lavery who Yells and then Whispers. Jonathan is about to come to The Young And The Restless. Actually, It is the Actor that Played Jonathan. Jonathan is Ryan Lavery's Brother. They will have Jonthan, Maggie and Bianca Together Again. Jody

Jo Ann Zinaman

Postby Jo Ann Zinaman » Fri May 28, 2010 5:45 am

Quote crjb1:

They Already have A Chloe. That would Mix Everybody Up. Jody

crjb1

Postby crjb1 » Fri May 28, 2010 10:25 am

Quote Jo Ann Zinaman:
Quote crjb1:

They Already have A Chloe. That would Mix Everybody Up. Jody

They could use nicknames, like tall hottie number one, short hottie number two

Caprica

Postby Caprica » Fri May 28, 2010 10:42 am

I really hope Sony brings over James Scott to Y&R. He would be such a great additon to the cast.

Nick/Phyllis/EJ traingle would be soap heaven!! I think EJ could take Phyllis away from Nick.

But Nick does have Summer and that would make a huge difference for Phyllis.

crjb1

Postby crjb1 » Fri May 28, 2010 10:45 am

Quote Caprica: I really hope Sony brings over James Scott to Y&R. He would be such a great additon to the cast.

Nick/Phyllis/EJ traingle would be soap heaven!! I think EJ could take Phyllis away from Nick.

Don't think Nick would fight, he'd go back to Sharon, after a pit stop with Heather, Chloe, Lily, Esther, Jana and a threeway with Mrs C. and Murphy.

bigtimesoapfan

Postby bigtimesoapfan » Fri May 28, 2010 12:07 pm

By all means, Take him. I'll pack. Aaaah... Ethan, I forgot about that, I liked him, LOL but James as EJ, not so much!! He's all yours now if we could only get Y&R on board. :D

Molli

Postby Molli » Fri May 28, 2010 12:24 pm

Quote crjb1:
Quote Caprica: I really hope Sony brings over James Scott to Y&R. He would be such a great additon to the cast.

Don't think Nick would fight, he'd go back to Sharon, after a pit stop with Heather, Chloe, Lily, Esther, Jana and a threeway with Mrs C. and Murphy.

8) :-) :-) :-)

Caprica

Postby Caprica » Fri May 28, 2010 12:27 pm

Quote crjb1:

If JM has his way, Nick will never go back to Sharon! lol

But why would Nick go back to the BIMBO after he has been with women like Phyllis and Heather? That is really going BACKWARD!

crjb1

Postby crjb1 » Fri May 28, 2010 4:39 pm

Quote Caprica:
Quote crjb1:

If JM has his way, Nick will never go back to Sharon! lol

But why would Nick go back to the BIMBO after he has been with women like Phyllis and Heather? That is really going BACKWARD!

She's a beautiful lady, we men eat that up. We'll take them, faults and all.

Return to “The Young and the Restless”