Spoiler: Sharon/Faith/Nick

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Caprica

Re: Spoiler: Sharon/Faith/Nick

Postby Caprica » Sat May 22, 2010 11:52 am

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote LadyLamar:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote LadyLamar:
Quote Molli:
Quote Nosycookie1201: This thread is a bunch of bull :-) After watching yesterday's show last night i now understand why so many's panties are in bunch. This is just a show and we see Summer about as much as Faith the only reason we see Reed as much a we do because he is part of sl other than that we wouldn't see him either. Certain people only want Phyllis to figure things out so they call her a hero, well even Phyllis wants Sharon's help and she should. If this is killing ya wait until you see what happens later on down the road your going feel like your being crucified alive :-) :-)

Down the road! Paris...shick reunion, didn't happen. Two cabin floorings..shick reunion, didn't happen. Baby prophesy is spawned....shick reuion, didn't happen. Baby prophesy dead....shick reunion, didn't happen. Baby prophesy is alive!...shick reunion! Hasn't happened.

It's not "killing" me. But it seems to be you.

It must feel like being crucified alive *) ;) :D

All this Shick stuff is like sooooooooooooo 3 years ago. Seriously who cares? :D I sure don't want MY girl sniffing after a man who doesn't want her for coming on 20 years now. :-)

Ya have to wonder about these Shickies sometimes...

It is like watching Groundhog Day, or 50 First Dates before they decided to tell her about the accident. People just keep painting that room over and over ~)

I have to admit it is so freakin hilarious to me to see people saying the same stuff they said 5 years ago. I don't think they get that Phyllis fans for the most part aren't like them. There is no way I would want my fave to carry on like Sharon has the past five years and be sitting around counting the days until a possible reunion. OMFG!

YES YES AND YES!

I would say that 90% of Phyllis fans will cheer our girl on if/when she decides to leave Nick. We are happy she didn't just throw her marriage and family away because her pride was hurt or because of one mistake. Red is a fighter and she will fight hard to give her precious daughter her family. No one knows better than Phyllis how hurtful and damaging it is to grow up without a family.

But if our girl decides to move on, we will be right there cheering her on. Phyllis had a life before she met Nick and she will have a life after he is gone.

lovinthesoaps

Postby lovinthesoaps » Sat May 22, 2010 12:03 pm

Quote LadyLamar:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote LadyLamar:
Quote Molli:
Quote Nosycookie1201: This thread is a bunch of bull :-) After watching yesterday's show last night i now understand why so many's panties are in bunch. This is just a show and we see Summer about as much as Faith the only reason we see Reed as much a we do because he is part of sl other than that we wouldn't see him either. Certain people only want Phyllis to figure things out so they call her a hero, well even Phyllis wants Sharon's help and she should. If this is killing ya wait until you see what happens later on down the road your going feel like your being crucified alive :-) :-)

Down the road! Paris...shick reunion, didn't happen. Two cabin floorings..shick reunion, didn't happen. Baby prophesy is spawned....shick reuion, didn't happen. Baby prophesy dead....shick reunion, didn't happen. Baby prophesy is alive!...shick reunion! Hasn't happened.

All this Shick stuff is like sooooooooooooo 3 years ago. Seriously who cares? :D I sure don't want MY girl sniffing after a man who doesn't want her for coming on 20 years now. :-)

It is like watching Groundhog Day, or 50 First Dates before they decided to tell her about the accident. People just keep painting that room over and over ~)

I loved that freakin movie. Drew and Adam were great! I can see that comparison alot on this board! Sometimes, I think I am even in the mix! :-)

Janet11271965

Postby Janet11271965 » Mon May 24, 2010 3:39 pm

Quote LadyLamar: So much for the theory that Faith is more important than Nick. After missing out on all those months with her daughter, all the advice from the experts that Sharon needs to be primary in caring for her daughter to form a good strong bond Sharon is leaving her daughter in the care of the nanny and bemoaning the fact that NICK is missing out on time with his daughter.

Victor: Okay. We'd better start looking for what we were trying to find. (Sighs) by the way, uh, have you bonded with faith? I mean, you were concerned about that.

Sharon: Well, I mean, not entirely. Um, the nanny that ashley was using agreed to stay on, so we've had that consistency.

Victor: Well, that's good.

Sharon: But there's just been so many shake-ups since we got her back.

Victor: Uh-huh.

Sharon: You know, now is the time when nick is supposed to be bonding with his child, and instead, he's locked up in a place where he can't see her at all.

Translation: Nick is locked up where I can't bond with him ~) ~)

I've been saying this for awhile. I'm tired of hearing Sharon making excuses to be around Nick. What part of EX don't she understand?

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Mon May 24, 2010 4:14 pm

Quote Molli:
Quote Starlight77:
Quote LadyLamar:
Quote Starlight77:
Thanks Niptuck! :) When I opened this thread, I thought I'd get some great spoiler to look forward to, but to my disapointment, it was only another bash Sharon thread. :~
The rest of the transpcript was convieneintly left out, because Sharon went on to say that she just wants the insanity with Adam to be over, so she can move on with her life. NOTHING about what she and Victor said or did today suggest that Sharon cares more about Nick, than Faith. ~)
Just because they don't see her bonding with the baby on screen, means she's a bad mother that doesnt care about her baby. :0

Nothing was left out the parts that were relevant to my post were included, what the hell does Adam have to do with Sharon not being entirely bonded with her daughter but instead of spending time with her she is off trying to play super sleuth and 'free' Nick.

The point you are ignoring is that she is focusing her energy on Nick missing out on bonding with Faith read the transcript, watch the scene it is evident that she put priority to Nick and Faith's bond over her own and is the problem I have.

Since everyone wants to bring Phyllis into the discussion all the time lets compare........

When Nick took off and left last year all of a sudden Summer was constantly in scenes with Phyllis now of course the Shovers tried to act as if that was calculated to get Nick back but I thought it was an example of Phyllis being shown on screen to focus on her child instead of Nick, and by comparison the absence of Faith and the actual dialog stating that not only is Sharon not bonded completely with Faith but that she is leaving her in the care of the nanny to run around town working on getting Nick home to bond with Faith (and by extension herself because we were shown on screen that Sharon thinks they should be doing this as a threesome, like Sharon can't bond without Nick)

It doesn't matter who you are a fan of Phyllis or Sharon as a parent your focus should be on bonding with the child you thought you lost not worrying about her bonding with the man who knocked you up and then chose the other family once again.

That's crock of bull. Phyllis is the last person to be compared to with focusing on a child and not a man. When Summer was sick and in the hospital, Phyllis was concerned about whether Nick was going to stay with her after Summer came home even though she KNEW he had left her for Sharon,was buying a house with Sharon, and asked for a divorce. Talk about desperate. What woman gives a damn whether the man that left her, was coming home or not when her baby is fighting for her life in the hospital? And since its ok to translate, I took it as, Phyllis saying, 'since our child is sick, arent you going to stay trapped with me in this house, and forget about your love and baby with Sharon? Don't worry, I'm willing to forget that you just left me for her, last week, and you're only here now becasue our child is sick".........I'm happy to pull the transcript if neccesary. :-) But like I said, just because you don't SEE Sharon bonding with Faith, doesnt mean that she isnt. Seems like thats the real beef you got with Sharon, is that you don't see her bonding with Faith. Whatever. :~

I'm done beating a dead horse.

Have a nice day. ;)

She TOLD Victor she hasn't fully bonded yet. I'll go with what is actually said on screen and not assume what is going on off screen.

Then she started sniffing and sobbing and snotting over Adam's clothes and OMG let's bring Saint Cassie for the zinger for the pity party.

LMAO I like to talk about what really happens on the show.. not just my wish list..

sharon is not bonding with faith cuz she is too busy sniffing after nick.. oh wait.. she is still sniffing adams shirt too LOL.. she is a sniffer

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Mon May 24, 2010 4:35 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote LadyLamar:
Quote Molli:

I dont want that for phyllis either.. not sure what the shickies see that we dont

Sinny

Postby Sinny » Mon May 24, 2010 4:37 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote LadyLamar:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote LadyLamar:
Quote Molli:

I have to admit it is so freakin hilarious to me to see people saying the same stuff they said 5 years ago. I don't think they get that Phyllis fans for the most part aren't like them. There is no way I would want my fave to carry on like Sharon has the past five years and be sitting around counting the days until a possible reunion. OMFG!

omg me either.. 5 years is a little long to hold on to that dream.. I so do not want phyllis waiting around for any man while he is married to someone else LMAO

Gencor

Postby Gencor » Mon May 24, 2010 4:49 pm

Quote Sinny:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote LadyLamar:
Quote Molli:

I dont want that for phyllis either.. not sure what the shickies see that we dont

What they see is the illusion that they have built up from years of wanting something that is no longer there. Sometimes the illusion can be fantastick and even more real than the actual circumstance. They have taken what was a dying marriage and relationship and made into into folklore. They seem to have created the illusion of a highschool puppy love and advanced into a lifetime fantasy. They remind me of of alot of women that just can't let go of a relationship even when it is over and finished. They build up this illusion about what it was and they see that as the reality of the relationship and it serves to keep them close to the guy even though he is nowhere to be found and off living his life with someone else. Even if they happen to run into him and he speaks, they build an illusion about how much that hello really meant and means. The illusion is powerful, it plays tricks on the mind, but it serves to keep them close to the object because they just can't let go.

RbbJac

Postby RbbJac » Mon May 24, 2010 4:50 pm

Did Sharon even ask for/about Faith when she barged in on Phick today? I know Phyllis asked where the girls were, but I dont remember Sharon when she came in asking for her daughter :|

Gencor

Postby Gencor » Mon May 24, 2010 4:56 pm

Quote Sinny:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote LadyLamar:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote LadyLamar:
Quote Molli:

omg me either.. 5 years is a little long to hold on to that dream.. I so do not want phyllis waiting around for any man while he is married to someone else LMAO

That is my favorite thing about Phyllis, she makes it happen or she moves on. She, in no way, is gonna wait around squatting on her in-laws! She would have been gone from what Sharon is doing a long time ago. Nick's poor head would be spinning caught up in the dust she would leave behind. I dare say she wouldn't be sniffing him up leaving her kid that she thought was dead, that is for sure. Sharon is a weakling, she has to sqat because she can't do much else. We all know Phyllis would have had a house and moving on by now. Actually, Nick would probably have to hunting her down to find her and Summer if the tables were turned because she wouldn't have time to wait on him! LOL!

cats meow

Postby cats meow » Mon May 24, 2010 7:11 pm

is this a spoiler thread? what exactly is the spoiler? ty

Return to “The Young and the Restless”