Spoiler: Sharon/Faith/Nick

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
Molli

Re: Spoiler: Sharon/Faith/Nick

Postby Molli » Fri May 21, 2010 11:49 am

Quote Nosycookie1201: This thread is a bunch of bull :-) After watching yesterday's show last night i now understand why so many's panties are in bunch. This is just a show and we see Summer about as much as Faith the only reason we see Reed as much a we do because he is part of sl other than that we wouldn't see him either. Certain people only want Phyllis to figure things out so they call her a hero, well even Phyllis wants Sharon's help and she should. If this is killing ya wait until you see what happens later on down the road your going feel like your being crucified alive :-) :-)

Down the road! Paris...shick reunion, didn't happen. Two cabin floorings..shick reunion, didn't happen. Baby prophesy is spawned....shick reuion, didn't happen. Baby prophesy dead....shick reunion, didn't happen. Baby prophesy is alive!...shick reunion! Hasn't happened.

It's not "killing" me. But it seems to be you.

Starlight77

Postby Starlight77 » Fri May 21, 2010 11:52 am

Quote LadyLamar:
Quote Starlight77:
Thanks Niptuck! :) When I opened this thread, I thought I'd get some great spoiler to look forward to, but to my disapointment, it was only another bash Sharon thread. :~
The rest of the transpcript was convieneintly left out, because Sharon went on to say that she just wants the insanity with Adam to be over, so she can move on with her life. NOTHING about what she and Victor said or did today suggest that Sharon cares more about Nick, than Faith. ~)
Just because they don't see her bonding with the baby on screen, means she's a bad mother that doesnt care about her baby. :0

Nothing was left out the parts that were relevant to my post were included, what the hell does Adam have to do with Sharon not being entirely bonded with her daughter but instead of spending time with her she is off trying to play super sleuth and 'free' Nick.

The point you are ignoring is that she is focusing her energy on Nick missing out on bonding with Faith read the transcript, watch the scene it is evident that she put priority to Nick and Faith's bond over her own and is the problem I have.

Since everyone wants to bring Phyllis into the discussion all the time lets compare........

When Nick took off and left last year all of a sudden Summer was constantly in scenes with Phyllis now of course the Shovers tried to act as if that was calculated to get Nick back but I thought it was an example of Phyllis being shown on screen to focus on her child instead of Nick, and by comparison the absence of Faith and the actual dialog stating that not only is Sharon not bonded completely with Faith but that she is leaving her in the care of the nanny to run around town working on getting Nick home to bond with Faith (and by extension herself because we were shown on screen that Sharon thinks they should be doing this as a threesome, like Sharon can't bond without Nick)

It doesn't matter who you are a fan of Phyllis or Sharon as a parent your focus should be on bonding with the child you thought you lost not worrying about her bonding with the man who knocked you up and then chose the other family once again.

That's crock of bull. Phyllis is the last person to be compared to with focusing on a child and not a man. When Summer was sick and in the hospital, Phyllis was concerned about whether Nick was going to stay with her after Summer came home even though she KNEW he had left her for Sharon,was buying a house with Sharon, and asked for a divorce. Talk about desperate. What woman gives a damn whether the man that left her, was coming home or not when her baby is fighting for her life in the hospital? And since its ok to translate, I took it as, Phyllis saying, 'since our child is sick, arent you going to stay trapped with me in this house, and forget about your love and baby with Sharon? Don't worry, I'm willing to forget that you just left me for her, last week, and you're only here now becasue our child is sick".........I'm happy to pull the transcript if neccesary. :-) But like I said, just because you don't SEE Sharon bonding with Faith, doesnt mean that she isnt. Seems like thats the real beef you got with Sharon, is that you don't see her bonding with Faith. Whatever. :~

I'm done beating a dead horse.

Have a nice day. ;)

LadyLamar

Postby LadyLamar » Fri May 21, 2010 11:53 am

Quote Molli:
Quote Nosycookie1201: This thread is a bunch of bull :-) After watching yesterday's show last night i now understand why so many's panties are in bunch. This is just a show and we see Summer about as much as Faith the only reason we see Reed as much a we do because he is part of sl other than that we wouldn't see him either. Certain people only want Phyllis to figure things out so they call her a hero, well even Phyllis wants Sharon's help and she should. If this is killing ya wait until you see what happens later on down the road your going feel like your being crucified alive :-) :-)

Down the road! Paris...shick reunion, didn't happen. Two cabin floorings..shick reunion, didn't happen. Baby prophesy is spawned....shick reuion, didn't happen. Baby prophesy dead....shick reunion, didn't happen. Baby prophesy is alive!...shick reunion! Hasn't happened.

It must feel like being crucified alive *) ;) :D

Molli

Postby Molli » Fri May 21, 2010 11:56 am

Quote Starlight77:
Quote LadyLamar:
Quote Starlight77:
Thanks Niptuck! :) When I opened this thread, I thought I'd get some great spoiler to look forward to, but to my disapointment, it was only another bash Sharon thread. :~
The rest of the transpcript was convieneintly left out, because Sharon went on to say that she just wants the insanity with Adam to be over, so she can move on with her life. NOTHING about what she and Victor said or did today suggest that Sharon cares more about Nick, than Faith. ~)
Just because they don't see her bonding with the baby on screen, means she's a bad mother that doesnt care about her baby. :0

Nothing was left out the parts that were relevant to my post were included, what the hell does Adam have to do with Sharon not being entirely bonded with her daughter but instead of spending time with her she is off trying to play super sleuth and 'free' Nick.

The point you are ignoring is that she is focusing her energy on Nick missing out on bonding with Faith read the transcript, watch the scene it is evident that she put priority to Nick and Faith's bond over her own and is the problem I have.

Since everyone wants to bring Phyllis into the discussion all the time lets compare........

When Nick took off and left last year all of a sudden Summer was constantly in scenes with Phyllis now of course the Shovers tried to act as if that was calculated to get Nick back but I thought it was an example of Phyllis being shown on screen to focus on her child instead of Nick, and by comparison the absence of Faith and the actual dialog stating that not only is Sharon not bonded completely with Faith but that she is leaving her in the care of the nanny to run around town working on getting Nick home to bond with Faith (and by extension herself because we were shown on screen that Sharon thinks they should be doing this as a threesome, like Sharon can't bond without Nick)

It doesn't matter who you are a fan of Phyllis or Sharon as a parent your focus should be on bonding with the child you thought you lost not worrying about her bonding with the man who knocked you up and then chose the other family once again.

That's crock of bull. Phyllis is the last person to be compared to with focusing on a child and not a man. When Summer was sick and in the hospital, Phyllis was concerned about whether Nick was going to stay with her after Summer came home even though she KNEW he had left her for Sharon,was buying a house with Sharon, and asked for a divorce. Talk about desperate. What woman gives a damn whether the man that left her, was coming home or not when her baby is fighting for her life in the hospital? And since its ok to translate, I took it as, Phyllis saying, 'since our child is sick, arent you going to stay trapped with me in this house, and forget about your love and baby with Sharon? Don't worry, I'm willing to forget that you just left me for her, last week, and you're only here now becasue our child is sick".........I'm happy to pull the transcript if neccesary. :-) But like I said, just because you don't SEE Sharon bonding with Faith, doesnt mean that she isnt. Seems like thats the real beef you got with Sharon, is that you don't see her bonding with Faith. Whatever. :~

Have a nice day. ;)

She TOLD Victor she hasn't fully bonded yet. I'll go with what is actually said on screen and not assume what is going on off screen.

Then she started sniffing and sobbing and snotting over Adam's clothes and OMG let's bring Saint Cassie for the zinger for the pity party.

LadyLamar

Postby LadyLamar » Fri May 21, 2010 11:58 am

Quote Starlight77:
Quote LadyLamar:
Quote Starlight77:

Have a nice day. ;)

NO the BEEF is that instead of bonding with Faith she is running around playing Nancy Drew but whatever. It seems that even though the transcript plainly said she hasn't entirely bonded with Faith you got no problem 'imagining' that there is bonding happening even though she is spending a big portion of her time trailing after Nick so yep this subject is done.

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Fri May 21, 2010 12:04 pm

Quote LadyLamar:
Quote Molli:

All this Shick stuff is like sooooooooooooo 3 years ago. Seriously who cares? :D I sure don't want MY girl sniffing after a man who doesn't want her for coming on 20 years now. :-)

Ya have to wonder about these Shickies sometimes...

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Fri May 21, 2010 12:09 pm

Quote LadyLamar:
Quote Starlight77:
Quote LadyLamar:
Quote Starlight77:

Have a nice day. ;)

NO the BEEF is that instead of bonding with Faith she is running around playing Nancy Drew but whatever. It seems that even though the transcript plainly said she hasn't entirely bonded with Faith you got no problem 'imagining' that there is bonding happening even though she is spending a big portion of her time trailing after Nick so yep this subject is done.

Yeah I think I will go with what Sharon SAID, i.e. she hasn't bonded entirely with Faith and thank god for the nanny - rather than imagining all this stuff that for all we know, hasn't happened.

LadyLamar

Postby LadyLamar » Fri May 21, 2010 12:11 pm

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote LadyLamar:
Quote Molli:

All this Shick stuff is like sooooooooooooo 3 years ago. Seriously who cares? :D I sure don't want MY girl sniffing after a man who doesn't want her for coming on 20 years now. :-)

It is like watching Groundhog Day, or 50 First Dates before they decided to tell her about the accident. People just keep painting that room over and over ~)

Sunnyflower

Postby Sunnyflower » Fri May 21, 2010 12:14 pm

Quote LadyLamar:
Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote LadyLamar:
Quote Molli:

It is like watching Groundhog Day, or 50 First Dates before they decided to tell her about the accident. People just keep painting that room over and over ~)

I have to admit it is so freakin hilarious to me to see people saying the same stuff they said 5 years ago. I don't think they get that Phyllis fans for the most part aren't like them. There is no way I would want my fave to carry on like Sharon has the past five years and be sitting around counting the days until a possible reunion. OMFG!

LadyLamar

Postby LadyLamar » Sat May 22, 2010 10:25 am

Quote Sunnyflower:
Quote LadyLamar:
Quote Starlight77:
Quote LadyLamar:
Quote Starlight77:

Have a nice day. ;)

Yeah I think I will go with what Sharon SAID, i.e. she hasn't bonded entirely with Faith and thank god for the nanny - rather than imagining all this stuff that for all we know, hasn't happened.

Oh and on Friday's US show Sharon tells Phyllis:.....................(wait for it)........................................................................... I should have stayed with Faith!!!!

UH DUH, you think Sharon? I mean you haven't entirely bonded with Faith but you are wasting all your energies trying to be relevant for Nick. ~) ~)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”