desperate phyllis

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
nyaccent

Re: desperate phyllis

Postby nyaccent » Wed Oct 04, 2006 8:42 am

I would hate to see Jack and Gloria together.

lestress

Postby lestress » Wed Oct 04, 2006 10:35 am

Quote adnil777: It is okay for two people to be in love. But find your own man. Don't glamorize adultery and a love child. There are always consequences for ones actions, whether good or bad. Phyllis and Nick were wrong, and this does not have a happy ending, when a man leaves his spouse for a wench because she is pregnant is not what I would call a happy ending. Only one who would agree with this type of action would glorify it. Sharon isn't innocent either, however, there is room for forgiveness if the two would only look inside their hearts.

You are so right!

Shys

Postby Shys » Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:11 pm

I think the only way jack would ever marry glo is if she drugged him and hog tied him to the back of her garbage truck lestress was talking about.

adoakey23

Postby adoakey23 » Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:40 pm

You guys will feel sorry for Phyllis soon

rhinehaj

Postby rhinehaj » Wed Oct 04, 2006 4:11 pm

Quote adnil777: It is okay for two people to be in love. But find your own man. Don't glamorize adultery and a love child. There are always consequences for ones actions, whether good or bad. Phyllis and Nick were wrong, and this does not have a happy ending, when a man leaves his spouse for a wench because she is pregnant is not what I would call a happy ending. Only one who would agree with this type of action would glorify it. Sharon isn't innocent either, however, there is room for forgiveness if the two would only look inside their hearts.

I agree, ain't nothing good gonna come of this nick and phlyiss pairing. Phyliss is going to loose NIck the same way she got him!!! She is a awful person for messing with that family. She obviously was not thinking about little noah. ANd nick aint no better than to pull this crap right after Cassie died. It might take the writers some time, but nothing good is going to come of this relationship. I for one am going to sit back with some popcorn and enjoy phyliss's little protective wall come crumbling down!!!!! >)

lestress

Postby lestress » Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:41 pm

Quote adoakey23: You guys will feel sorry for Phyllis soon

I will NEVER feel sorry for Phyllis! She has done too much damage.

lestress

Postby lestress » Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:43 pm

sherry 847 you won't have to live very long to see Phyllis' baby grow up ------ you know how quickly they mature in GC ..... or boarding school. Where is that boarding school they all go to?

adoakey23

Postby adoakey23 » Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:44 pm

Quote lestress:
Quote adoakey23: You guys will feel sorry for Phyllis soon

I will NEVER feel sorry for Phyllis! She has done too much damage.

Do you read the soapdigest stuff

lestress

Postby lestress » Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:47 pm

No I am much too miserly to buy those magazines. If I can't read it in line I forget it. Why?

adoakey23

Postby adoakey23 » Wed Oct 04, 2006 5:50 pm

Quote lestress: No I am much too miserly to buy those magazines. If I can't read it in line I forget it. Why?

Start a spoilers post and I'll tell you, I dont buy them books either but I found it online, not sure how true but if its not in a spoilers I'll get bump out of here

Return to “The Young and the Restless”