Y&R Fashion Blog

Y&R lovers! Here's your chance to rant and rave about everything in Genoa City!
theyoungandthestylish

Y&R Fashion Blog

Postby theyoungandthestylish » Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:50 pm

I recently started a blog about the clothes seen on The Young and the Restless. I find the clothes the characters are wearing (or something similar) and provide links where you can purchase the outfits. For example, I know many people were interested in the shirt Amber wore recently with the reading glasses graphic. Find out where to buy that and more on my blog.

http://they0ungandthestylish.wordpress.com/

Debrajo

Re: Y&R Fashion Blog

Postby Debrajo » Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:14 pm

Quote theyoungandthestylis: I recently started a blog about the clothes seen on The Young and the Restless. I find the clothes the characters are wearing (or something similar) and provide links where you can purchase the outfits. For example, I know many people were interested in the shirt Amber wore recently with the reading glasses graphic. Find out where to buy that and more on my blog.

they0ungandthestylish.wordpress.com/

Thanks for posting this.It is pretty cool.I do love most of the lady's stylish clothes. :)

theyoungandthestylish

Postby theyoungandthestylish » Tue May 04, 2010 11:22 pm

Thanks and I hope you enjoy! :) Feel free to email theyoungandthestylish@gmail.com if you want me to try to find a specific item (or something similar) that appears on the show and post it on the blog.

Quote Debrajo:
Quote theyoungandthestylis: I recently started a blog about the clothes seen on The Young and the Restless. I find the clothes the characters are wearing (or something similar) and provide links where you can purchase the outfits. For example, I know many people were interested in the shirt Amber wore recently with the reading glasses graphic. Find out where to buy that and more on my blog.

they0ungandthestylish.wordpress.com/

Thanks for posting this.It is pretty cool.I do love most of the lady's stylish clothes. :)

theyoungandthestylish

Postby theyoungandthestylish » Thu May 13, 2010 12:57 am

Congrats to Y&R for all the Daytime Emmy nominations including Outstanding Achievement in Costume Design :)

If interested in the clothes seen on the show, visit they0ungandthestylish.wordpress.com/ to find out where to get the looks.

theyoungandthestylish

Postby theyoungandthestylish » Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:29 am

In case anyone is interested, The Young and the Stylish blog has moved. The new website is theyoungandthestylish.onsugar.com/

For those who don't know, this site is dedicated to the fashion seen on The Young and the Restless. :)

Oreo123

Postby Oreo123 » Thu Jun 10, 2010 3:35 am

Very interesting info....and terrific site. Thanks for posting. ;)

Return to “The Young and the Restless”